ValGold revises agreement on Tower Mountain gold property, Ontario
Thursday, Jan 24, 2013
ValGold Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:VAL)(FRANKFURT:VR2) ("ValGold") is pleased to report that it has revised the binding letter agreement (the "Option Agreement") with Revolver Resources Inc. ("Revolver") for ValGold's 100%-owned Tower Mountain gold property in north western Ontario. The Option Agreement was previously announced in a news release dated September 19, 2012. The revised agreement is subject to TSXV approval.
All other terms of the Option Agreement as disclosed in the September New Release remain unchanged.
Revolver has completed an updated National Instrument 43-101 report on the Tower Mountain Property which will be filed with the TSX Venture Exchange and posted on SEDAR once acceptance has been received for the transaction.
Other Metal News
- Colossus Minerals provides development update
- Global Alumina announces agreement to sell its interests in Guinea Alumina Corporation
- MDN terminates its agreement with Metalinvest for the Ikungu project
- Northern Shield intersects gold veinlet at wabassi - drilling to resume to test gravity anomaly at "E"
- Sarama Resources continues to consolidate its position at the South Houndé project in Burkina Faso
- Teryl Resources Corp. signs contract to drill the Fish Creek property, Fairbanks, Alaska
- IMX commences regional exploration work at Nachingwea
- TAD adds additional ground to the Iskut Copper Gold Prospect in British Columbia