VAALCO Energy schedules fourth quarter and full-year 2012 earnings conference call
Thursday, Feb 21, 2013
HOUSTON, Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- VAALCO Energy, Inc. (NYSE: EGY) today announced that it will hold a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter and full-year 2012 results on Friday, March 15, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time (11:00 a.m. Eastern Time). Interested parties may participate by dialing 1 (800) 230-1059. International parties may dial 1 (612) 234-9959. The confirmation code is 283334. This call will also be webcast on VAALCO's website at www.vaalco.com.
An audio replay will be available beginning approximately one hour after the end of the conference call through April 15, 2013 on the Company's website and by dialing 1 (800) 475-6701. International parties may dial 1 (320) 365-3844. The confirmation code is 283334.
VAALCO Energy, Inc. is a Houston based independent energy company principally engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and production of crude oil. VAALCO's strategy is to increase reserves and production through the exploration and exploitation of oil and natural gas properties with high emphasis on international opportunities. The company's properties and exploration acreage are located primarily in Gabon, Angola and Equatorial Guinea in West Africa, and the United States.
SOURCE VAALCO Energy, Inc.
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Oil & Gas News
- Teekay Offshore Partners signs new FSO contract with Statoil
- The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate announces drilling permit for well 6608/11-8 in production licence 128
- Irving Oil partners with Acadia University as first natural gas customer in Nova Scotia
- ExxonMobil contributes to tornado recovery and relief efforts
- Alexander Energy Ltd. 11-12-56-27W4 well recompletion tests at 260 BOPD
- Audubon announces major dominion LNG liquefaction contract
- Greyrock to deploy plants that monetize low value associated natural gas
- Pioneer Natural Resources announces initial production results for first horizontal Wolfcamp Shale well in Martin County, Texas