Trelleborg presents engineered polymer solutions at OTC 2013
Friday, Feb 22, 2013Trelleborg will attend the 2013 Offshore Technology Conference (OTC), to be held May 6-9 at the Reliant Center in Houston, Texas.
As a world leader in engineered polymer solutions to the offshore oil and gas industry, Trelleborg will showcase a series of groundbreaking innovations through a mixture of product exhibits, interactive audio-visual displays and technical presentations.
Presented on the Group’s stand, 5255, the presentations will concentrate on how the company has accelerated performance for its customers, and how it will continue to do so in the future.
Fredrik Meuller, President for the Trelleborg Offshore & Construction business area, commented: “As a group, the offshore oil and gas industry is a key focus area for us, and we are continually developing new and pioneering products designed to seal, damp and protect critical applications in demanding offshore environments.
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Oil & Gas News
- FTTN moves forward with Texas acquisitions as State’s oil production outpaces rivals
- Severstal to improve heavy plate quality for South Stream and Power of Siberia oil and gas projects
- Delek Group announces discovery of natural gas at the "Karish 1" exploratory well
- Max Petroleum Plc provide drilling update
- Tower Resources plc announces statement regarding the results of the Wingat-1 exploration well, Walvis Basin, Offshore Namibia
- Salamander announces North Kutei drilling insurance claim
- FMC Technologies awarded subsea equipment contract for Shell's Stones field
- Noble Energy announces Karish discovery in the Levant Basin offshore Israel