TGC Industries to present at the Dahlman Rose Ultimate Oil Services and E&P conference
Tuesday, Nov 27, 2012
PLANO, Texas, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TGC Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: TGE) today announced that the Company will be presenting at the Dahlman Rose & Co. Ultimate Oil Services & E&P Conference to be held in New York City on December 3 - 4, 2012.
Wayne Whitener, President and Chief Executive Officer is scheduled to present on Monday, December 3, 2012 at approximately 4:25 p.m. Eastern Time (3:25 p.m. Central Time). TGC's presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet. The live webcast link and slide presentation will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.tgcseismic.com and will also be archived for replay on the website.
TGC Industries, Inc., based in Plano, Texas, is a leading provider of seismic data acquisition services with operations throughout the continental United States and Canada. The Company has branch offices in Houston, Midland, Oklahoma City and Calgary.
SOURCE TGC Industries, Inc.
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Oil & Gas News
- Foster Wheeler Awarded FEED Contracts by S-OIL Corporation for Residue Upgrading Project in South Korea
- Industry leaders meeting in Glasgow next month to discuss ‘The global decommissioning legacy – Burden or Bonanza?'
- ABB wins $60 million telecom contracts for Statoil platforms
- Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P. retains Citigroup Global Markets to sell its interest in West Texas LPG Pipeline Limited Partnership
- Viking strengthens partnership with Labroy Marine veteran as it invests in second rig accelerates entry to mainstream offshore rig chartering
- Longtom operational update
- SDRL - Seadrill Limited agrees to sell the ultra-deepwater drillship the West Auriga to Seadrill Partners LLC
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company’s Hawaii Gas business receives Public Utilities Commission approval on LNG shipments