Tethys Oil announces Oman asset production averaged 12,921 bopd in January
Tuesday, Feb 12, 2013
The production from Blocks 3 and 4 onshore the Sultanate of Oman amounted in January 2013 to 400,545 barrels of oil, corresponding to 12,921 barrels of oil per day (bopd). Tethys’ share of the production, before government take, amounts to 30 per cent of the total, or 120,164 barrels corresponding to 3,876 bopd.
The production on the Saiwan East field was in January affected by the work with installation of pumps in the wells SE-9 and B4EW3. This installation work was fully completed by the end of the month.
Tethys Oil AB, through its wholly owned subsidiary Tethys Oil Block 3 and 4 Ltd, has a 30 per cent interest in Blocks 3 and 4. Partners are Mitsui E&P Middle East B.V. with 20 per cent and the operator CC Energy Development S.A.L. (Oman branch) holding the remaining 50 per cent.
Source: Tethys Oil AB
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Oil & Gas News
- FTTN moves forward with Texas acquisitions as State’s oil production outpaces rivals
- Severstal to improve heavy plate quality for South Stream and Power of Siberia oil and gas projects
- Delek Group announces discovery of natural gas at the "Karish 1" exploratory well
- Max Petroleum Plc provide drilling update
- Tower Resources plc announces statement regarding the results of the Wingat-1 exploration well, Walvis Basin, Offshore Namibia
- Salamander announces North Kutei drilling insurance claim
- FMC Technologies awarded subsea equipment contract for Shell's Stones field
- Noble Energy announces Karish discovery in the Levant Basin offshore Israel