Tap Oil announces Pathum-1 exploration well
Tuesday, Dec 11, 2012
Tap Oil Limited (ASX: TAP) provides the following update on the Pathum-1 exploration well. The Pathum-1 exploration well is the third and final well in the Thailand 2012 exploration drilling campaign for Tap.Location/Proposed Depth The Pathum prospect is located in the G3/48 concession within the southern Sattakut Basin, some 41 kilometres north west of the existing Manora field. The Pathum-1 exploration well will test the petroleum potential of the fluvial section as the primary target in the southern Sattakut Basin and is a commitment well.
The Pathum-1 exploration well is being drilled in shallow water and has an expected total depth of approximately 2,642 metres measured depth rotary table (MDRT). The well will target a prospective resource of around 5 mmbbls (PMean).
The drilling rig is on location.
The well is expected to reach target depth of approximately 2,642 metres MDRT within 11 days (trouble free). Weekly updates will be provided during drilling operations.
Source: Tap Oil
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Oil & Gas News
- PetroNeft Resources plc - Operations Update
- Repsol Chairman Antonio Brufau presents the document "Spain, enterprises and exports" prepared by the Business Council for Competitiveness (CEC)
- EMGS signs multi-client contract worth USD 4 million
- The Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market 2014-2024
- Fulucai Announces Signed Memorandum of Understanding to Acquire Rights to Indonesian Oil and Gas Interests
- Pulse opens new Bergen office and appoints Eivind Vethe as business development manager
- Russian natural gas supply to Italy grows by 76 per cent this year
- Gran Tierra Energy Announces Initial Well Results in Colombia and Production Update