Suniva celebrates six years as America’s leading solar manufacturer
Tuesday, Oct 22, 2013
Suniva, Inc., a metro-Atlanta based manufacturer of high-efficiency crystalline silicon solar cells and modules, is celebrating six years as America’s leading U.S.-based solar manufacturer. The quality- focused manufacturer recently expanded its professional service offerings to include an extensive program managed by its NABCEP Certified PV Professionals.
Originated from Georgia Tech’s University Center of Excellence for Photovoltaics in 2007, Suniva employs the highest percentage of American workers among all major solar module manufacturers. During the past six years Suniva has achieved several industry-leading milestones including: awarded Ex-Im Bank’s Renewable Energy Exporter of the Year; named WSJ’s #2 VC-backed Cleantech Company in both 2010 and 2011; implemented the first commercial use of Ion Implantation in solar cell production; received the highest level of PID-free certification by PV Evolution Labs, and is announcing the expansion of its high-powered Optimus monocrystalline module line to include power ratings up to 280 W ( 60-cell format) and 330 W (72-cell format).
“Suniva has always differentiated by our focus on quality and premium power standards. The company’s primary focus is to offer the highest quality solar products made using low-cost manufacturing techniques, while achieving the highest power possible. 2014 will show the results of our relentless pursuit of these goals, as we bring exciting new power profiles to market, at market-competitive prices. We’re proud that our U.S. workforce, whose commitment to the green energy economy, is the driving force behind our commitment to quality,” said Matt Card, vice president, global sales and marketing of Suniva.
Recently, the company also expanded its professional services package. The service platform features several specialized design and implementation programs, created to address customer demand. All services will be designed, delivered and managed by a NABCEP Certified PV Professional.
Suniva will be exhibiting in booth # 2415 at Solar Power International 2013 in Chicago. Stop by the booth to learn more about the latest in the company’s high-quality services and products.
Source: Business Wire
Other Renewable News
- Three International wind power exhibitions to take place in Shanghai in July 2014
- Bharat Light & Power selects OSIsoft PI System to support renewable energy growth in India
- JinkoSolar successfully connects two solar PV projects totaling 39MW to the grid in Jiangsu Province
- Yingli Green Energy signs cooperation agreement with Sailing Capital to jointly form a one billion RMB renewable energy fund
- IBERDROLA INGENIERÍA in Russia to construct the 1,020 MW substation for the Votkinskaya hydropower station
- Silver Fox® labels exhibit excellent results in latest long-term UV tests
- Introducing Trinity, a portable wind turbine power station for charging USB devices
- SolarWorld signs supply agreement with PetersenDean, largest privately held U.S. Roofing and Solar Company