Subsea 7 S.A. awarded US$300 million North Sea contract
Friday, Jan 04, 2013
Subsea 7 S.A. (Oslo Børs: SUBC, the "Company") today announced the award of a contract valued at approximately US$300 million from Dana Petroleum, for the provision of subsea EPIC services in support of their Western Isles development project.
The contract scope includes the engineering, procurement, construction and installation of two 2.5 kilometer pipeline bundles and a 11 kilometer gas export pipeline. Engineering and project management will commence immediately from our Aberdeen office, with offshore activities scheduled to commence in 2014.
Steph McNeill, Subsea 7’s Vice President UK and Canada, said "The award of this prestigious contract from Dana is an endorsement of our unique bundle technology. We are grateful to Dana for choosing us to provide them with a cost effective solution and look forward to helping them deliver this strategically important development".
Source: Subsea 7 S.A.
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Subsea News
- Prysmian awarded contract to install submarine cables
- EnQuest places North Sea IRM project with Hallin
- FMC Technologies receives $26 million subsea equipment order for ConocoPhillips Bayu Undan Phase 3 Project
- Bowtech Products Ltd donates £7,000 state-of-the-art camera and light system to Police Scotland’s Dive and Marine Unit in Aberdeen, UK
- Cargotec receives EUR 37 million order for MacGregor offshore cranes from Hornbeck Offshore Services
- Statoil announces Noble Corporation has been awarded the drilling services for Mariner project
- Noble receives contract award for new ultra-high specification jackup to be constructed for Mariner project
- Vector Technology Group proud to get recognition award from Technip for MWCS subsea project