Sebastian River Holdings, Inc. enters material discussions for oil production joint venture in Eastern Pennsylvania
Tuesday, Dec 18, 2012
Sebastian River Holdings, Inc. (SBRH) announces today that it is in late-stage discussions to joint venture with a company focused in Oil & Gas to participate in a rework/drilling program in Eastern Pennsylvania with proven oil reserves.
Sebastian executives are confident that, once effected, the deal will lead to near-term revenues for the company as well as assets that have potential to generate growth for the long-term. Further, it is important to note that this deal is pending a finalized agreement between the parties involved, including the Operator in Pennsylvania. Sebastian looks to expedite this initiative before the end of Q4 and is currently evaluating various funding options available with a commitment to select a means that will best maximize shareholder value.
As well, the company is working with counsel and previous management to actively settle and/or pursue the assets assigned by The Nuemark Group, including debentures and equity stakes in other companies as part of an overall assessment of initiatives set forth by previous management to ensure a strategy for empirical growth.
Source: Business Wire
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Oil & Gas News
- FTTN moves forward with Texas acquisitions as State’s oil production outpaces rivals
- Severstal to improve heavy plate quality for South Stream and Power of Siberia oil and gas projects
- Delek Group announces discovery of natural gas at the "Karish 1" exploratory well
- Max Petroleum Plc provide drilling update
- Tower Resources plc announces statement regarding the results of the Wingat-1 exploration well, Walvis Basin, Offshore Namibia
- Salamander announces North Kutei drilling insurance claim
- FMC Technologies awarded subsea equipment contract for Shell's Stones field
- Noble Energy announces Karish discovery in the Levant Basin offshore Israel