Scana Industrier ASA - Scana Subsea awarded contracts for delivery of riser connector material
Friday, Dec 21, 2012
Scana Industrier ASA has through its subsidiary Scana Subsea, been awarded two contracts to deliver machined connector forgings to none disclosed customers. The connector systems are intended for North Sea applications. The total value of the contracts are 19 MSEK.
The connector systems have been developed in close cooperation with the customers to increase the strength of the connector.
The projects are planned to start immediately and deliveries will commence from 2nd quarter 2013. The contracts will involve Scana Steel Björneborg, Scana Steel Söderfors and Scana Machining, in addition to Scana Subsea.
Source: Scana Industrier ASA
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Project News
- Saipem announces awarded FPSO contracts in Angola worth more than $4 billion
- Shell announces Malaysia deep-water gas discovery
- Octagon 88 Resources announces Red Earth light oil project update
- Lamprell has received a new contract award for the construction and delivery of two Mobile Offshore Drilling Platforms
- New Dragados offshore contract secured for IKM Testing
- Ezion Secures a contract with an approximate value of USD43.7 million over a 3 year period to provide a service rig to support a South Asian Based Nat
- Ezion Secures a contract with a value of approximately USD35 million over a 3 year period to provide a service rig to support a middle eastern state
- Foster Wheeler awarded contract for incinerator in Vietnam