Scana Industrier ASA - Scana Subsea awarded contracts for delivery of riser connector material
Friday, Dec 21, 2012
Scana Industrier ASA has through its subsidiary Scana Subsea, been awarded two contracts to deliver machined connector forgings to none disclosed customers. The connector systems are intended for North Sea applications. The total value of the contracts are 19 MSEK.
The connector systems have been developed in close cooperation with the customers to increase the strength of the connector.
The projects are planned to start immediately and deliveries will commence from 2nd quarter 2013. The contracts will involve Scana Steel Björneborg, Scana Steel Söderfors and Scana Machining, in addition to Scana Subsea.
Source: Scana Industrier ASA
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other North Sea Oil News
- Chrysaor signs East Solan Basin farm - out with RWE Dea including agreement to participate in the drilling of the Mustard Prospect, West of Shetland
- Drilling permit for well 16/1-18 in production licence 338
- EMGS signs multi-client contract worth USD 4 million
- Polarcus expands multi-client footprint ahead of UK 28th Round
- A decade of progress since world’s first rigless platform well abandonment
- North Port Takes Delivery of World’s Newest Rig
- Energy minister awards record number of licences to UK independent oil exploration companies
- Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce oil and gas survey confirms bright future for North Sea