Russian oilfield services market
Friday, Nov 23, 2012
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3l9w8c/russian_oilfield) has announced the addition of the "Russian Oilfield Services Market" report to their offering.
In 2010-2011 the Russian oilfield services market was going through a phase of dynamic change and development. The trend originated from the oil and gas market being at a turning point as easy-to-access hydrocarbon reserves were becoming exhausted and the need to develop hard-to-access reserves began to warrant the use of innovative technologies and the most advanced equipment. As the market structure began to change the companies failing to meet the new challenges were leaving it making way for those capable of innovative development.
RPI has published studies on the Russian Oilfield Services Market since 2005. The company has been closely following the changing oilfield services market in order to be able to give the readers conclusive results of exhaustive analyses relying on the knowledge base and expertise accumulated.
The current version of the study as compared to the pervious one covers a broader range of oil and gas companies; the drilling market analysis was complemented by information about horizontal drilling technologies and their prospects for the next few years. For the first time RPI has covered such oilfield services as well cementing and MWD/LWD (telemetry during the course of drilling). The study also contains a financial evaluation of the market segments linked to the oilfield services reviewed.
Source: Business Wire
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Oil & Gas News
- DeepWater Buoyancy delivers Flotation Technologies Marine Measurements and offshore oil & gas products
- The 25 Leading companies in Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) 2014
- Enerjex Resources announces Adena Field operations update
- Breitling Energy delivers case study presentation focusing on "U.S. Shale Gas and Tight Oil" at South Africa conferences
- Petroamerica announces farm out of El Porton Block and provides an operations update for its activities in Colombia
- Intergovernmental agreement regarding cooperation on the Yamal LNG project enacted
- Italian surveyors benefit from pro-active Eiva training opportunity
- Canacol Energy Ltd. tests 590 BOPD from fractured La Luna formation discovery at Mono Arana, Colombia