Russia announces overview of the automated control systems in the oil and gas sector
Friday, Nov 23, 2012
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6b9hsn/russia_overview) has announced the addition of the "Russia: Overview of the Automated Control Systems in the Oil and Gas Sector" report to their offering.
“Russia: Overview of the Automated Control Systems in the Oil and Gas Sector”
Automated control systems can be divided into four major segments: oil and gas production process control system and training, control system of the tank farm, process control system of transportation, PCS refining and petrochemicals.
The report provides relevant information about the state of the Russian Automated Control Systems Market (for the Oil & Gas Sector) as of December 2011 The objectives of this market research report are to describe the current situation of the Russian automated control systems market and to provide relevant information on major industry participants oil production, refining and petrochemical industry in Russia. Conduct a market analysis product line, as well as to evaluate the potential development of PCS in the oil and gas sector in Russia.
Automated control systems can be divided into four major segments:
- oil and gas production process control system and training,
- control system of the tank farm, process control system of transportation,
- PCS refining, petrochemicals.
Because the oil companies have a complex industrial structure, an important factor in doing business is their choice of single control system software and hardware equipment. Thus, companies often use the equipment of a strategically related developer (for example, the company JSC "NPO" Promavtomatika "is a key partner of OJSC " Gazprom "in the field of automation).
Source: Business Wire
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Oil & Gas News
- FTTN moves forward with Texas acquisitions as State’s oil production outpaces rivals
- Severstal to improve heavy plate quality for South Stream and Power of Siberia oil and gas projects
- Delek Group announces discovery of natural gas at the "Karish 1" exploratory well
- Max Petroleum Plc provide drilling update
- Tower Resources plc announces statement regarding the results of the Wingat-1 exploration well, Walvis Basin, Offshore Namibia
- Salamander announces North Kutei drilling insurance claim
- FMC Technologies awarded subsea equipment contract for Shell's Stones field
- Noble Energy announces Karish discovery in the Levant Basin offshore Israel