Rogers Communications to participate at upcoming UBS investor conference
Wednesday, Nov 28, 2012TORONTO, Nov. 27, 2012 /CNW/ - Rogers Communications Inc. will be participating in the UBS Global Media and Communications Conference being held in New York City, December 3 to 5, 2012. Rogers will be presenting at 11:00 a.m. (ET) on Tuesday, December 4, 2012.
A live audio webcast of the presentation, as well as an on-demand replay following the presentation, will be accessible through Rogers' Investor Relations website at www.rogers.com/webcast.
Rogers Communications is a diversified Canadian communications and media company. We are engaged in wireless voice and data communications services through Wireless, Canada's largest wireless provider. Through Cable, we are one of Canada's leading providers of cable television services as well as high-speed Internet access and telephony services. Through Media, we are engaged in radio and television broadcasting, televised shopping, magazines and trade publications, and sports entertainment. We are publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: RCI.A and RCI.B) and on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: RCI). For further information about the Rogers group of companies, please visit www.rogers.com.
SOURCE Rogers Communications Inc.
Other Communication News
- Rocky Mountain Human Services chooses BlackBerry to enhance mobile productivity
- Ericsson third-generation 25A digital point-of-load regulator embeds dynamic loop compensation
- Ballard Fuel Cell Systems to be used in telecom continuous power pilot at Idea Cellular in India
- Evolved Packet Core announces at the heart of LTE’s global momentum
- Antel brings mobile communications to Uruguay’s Antarctic base with Ericsson technology
- West Mountain announces consulting agreement with Bayshore Communications
- TE Connectivity SubCom begins survey work on USA East Coast and Ireland's West Coast for Emerald networks' submarine cable system "Emerald Express"
- Ocean Signal expands into Brazil