Reservoir granted two exploration permits for gold in Gabon
Thursday, Jan 31, 2013Reservoir Minerals Inc. ("RMC" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:RMC)(PINKSHEETS:RVRLF)
Company geologists reviewed geochemical data obtained during 2005 - 2009 under the auspices of the European Union funded SYSMIN project, and recognized the gold exploration potential of the Mitzic and Boumango exploration permits. Field verification sampling by the Company's exploration teams has validated both the tenor and distribution of the gold-in-soil geochemical anomalism.
Maps showing the location of the exploration permits with relevant geology and geochemistry are provided on the Company website (www.reservoirminerals.com).
Dr. Simon Ingram, President and CEO of Reservoir Minerals commented: "Reservoir Minerals is pleased to have been granted the first exploration permits over two areas, in which robust kilometer scale gold-in-soil geochemical anomalies have been confirmed by the Company's geologists. The Company now looks forward to undertaking the first systematic exploration program for gold in these permit areas."
Other Mining News
- EPM Mining Ventures Inc. provides udate on preparation of preliminary feasibility study
- Pangolin Diamonds discovers second Kimberlite in Botswana, adds leading diamond geologist Manfred Marx to exploration team
- Karnalyte enters into engineering services agreement with Whiting Equipment Canada Inc.
- Mining industry Associations and civil society release draft recommendations to improve mining transparency
- Government rejects environmental appeals to Halt Tronox Fairbreeze mine
- Rio Tinto agrees sale of Eagle project
- Atlas Copco’s introduces reverse circulation kit for the DM45 and DML mid-range blasthole drills
- CMW attachments secures contract to provide excavator buckets to Buckeye Minerals Mining Operations