Press Release Service - Free
- In the last year we had 662,272 individual users visit our group of industry web-sites, creating over 1,997,456 page views.
- The website news is read by users in over 150 different countries each month.
- Readers include CEOs, MDs, Sales & Marketing personnel, Engineers, Senior Professionals and Journalists who visit the sites.
- Our sites have now published over 90,000 press articles and 50% of these also appear in our blogs.
- Website users can Bookmark each article with the following social sites, Delicious, Digg, Reddit, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Twitter and LinkedIn.
We are always interested in your news but the free service means there is no guarantee it will be used.
Share your news with us by sending any press to email@example.com
The Best Way forward
Using Social Media for press releases is the best way to release your news. We can help develop the focus for search engine optimisation and optimising your releases targeting business groups, sectors or companies.
3 best practice considerations:
- Ensuring your press release is news worthy can always be a challenge, especially when you are trying to attract the attention of editors and bloggers. Is there something trending in your sector that can help prompt your company or products?
- Headlines must be descriptive and limited to 80 characters or less. When editors have to change your headline they can seriously damage the message you are trying to achieve.
- When sending your press releases don't send images or attachments. Have these on your website with links in the email to help drive traffic to your site. Make sure any images are of a high quality and your site has been well designed. First impressions count.
Our Solution: Reach Further
Red Mist Media is uniquely placed to offer promotional services that help clients REACH FURTHER into new, local, international and vertical markets with its magazines, social media channels, industry blog, link building abilities and authoritative websites.
With the major search engines placing added importance on social media, Red Mist Media is strategically placed to assist in providing targeted online channels or vertical markets to your company, by reposting clients' press, sending announcements and providing well managed and timely updates to its ever expanding network.
What is REACH FURTHER?
- Press Releases added to all the websites of relevance and the Industry News Blog
- Press Releases indexed through the global search engines
- Press Releases featured in the relevant newsletters
- Press Releases posted on the relevant social media channels
- Plan topics for each month and countries to target. This is to ensure products or services are found better through organic searches on the internet
- Press Release snippets will be used in our publications.
Becoming a Client is Easy
Simply go to the Contact Us page and either give our team a call or send us an email with your request.