Raytheon awarded $158.6 million for Airborne Low Frequency Sonar
Monday, Dec 24, 2012
Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) is being awarded a $158,571,809 firm-fixed-price contract for the procurement of 48 MH-60R Full Rate Production Airborne Low Frequency Sonar (ALFS) systems, including associated program management support.
The Naval Air Systems Command, Patuxent River, Md., is the contracting activity.
This contract was announced by the Department of Defense on Dec. 20, 2012, and was awarded in Raytheon's fourth quarter.
Raytheon Company, with 2011 sales of $25 billion and 71,000 employees worldwide, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 90 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as a broad range of mission support services. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. For more about Raytheon, visit us at www.raytheon.com and follow us on Twitter @raytheon.
Source: Raytheon Company
Other Defence News
- Omni-Lite Industries announces new military orders
- Raytheon receives $350 million SM-3 Block IB contract
- Another C-130J super Hercules heads to Little Rock AFB
- Northrop Grumman to highlight space communications capabilities at SATELLITE 2014 for innovative commercial, military and scientific missions
- FY2015 budget request announces preserving President Obama’s Nuclear Security vision
- Raytheon partners with NCCDC to become the title sponsor of nation's largest cyber tournament for college students
- Northrop Grumman awarded task order for naval training systems
- Roll out for first Italian built Eurofighter Tranche 3