Raytheon awarded $158.6 million for Airborne Low Frequency Sonar
Monday, Dec 24, 2012
Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) is being awarded a $158,571,809 firm-fixed-price contract for the procurement of 48 MH-60R Full Rate Production Airborne Low Frequency Sonar (ALFS) systems, including associated program management support.
The Naval Air Systems Command, Patuxent River, Md., is the contracting activity.
This contract was announced by the Department of Defense on Dec. 20, 2012, and was awarded in Raytheon's fourth quarter.
Raytheon Company, with 2011 sales of $25 billion and 71,000 employees worldwide, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 90 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as a broad range of mission support services. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. For more about Raytheon, visit us at www.raytheon.com and follow us on Twitter @raytheon.
Source: Raytheon Company
Other Defence News
- Raytheon delivers first standard Missile-3 from new Alabama missile integration facility
- Raytheon extends ballistic missile defense capability through radar modernization effort
- Raytheon awarded $115.9 million to keep Patriot capabilities ahead of evolving threats
- Tarsis commences exploration at BP, Nevada and finalizes Almaden property acquisition
- Lockheed Martin, CAE establish Canadian training alliance for the F-35 Lightning II
- Northrop Grumman to upgrade container vessel navigation systems with VisionMaster FT ECDIS
- Raytheon Company announces Javelin Weapon System goes 5-for-5 in Yudh Abhyas trials
- Raytheon launches latest software to revolutionize Patriot, provide advanced capabilities to soldiers