Pure Technologies awarded new work in the Middle East and India
Wednesday, Jan 09, 2013
CALGARY, Jan. 8, 2013 /CNW/ - Pure Technologies Ltd. ("Pure" or the "Company") (TSX: PUR) announced today that it has been awarded new work in India and the Middle East. Following the acquisition of the business of Specialized Technical Services Est. (Abu Dhabi) in early 2011, Pure has been actively pursuing new work in the surrounding region with its full range of services for the inspection and management of water and oil & gas pipelines.
The new work, related primarily to water pipelines, utilizes a number of Pure's proprietary technologies and condition assessment services including SmartBall® leak detection technology and robotic inspection. The work will be performed for a number of new clients located in India, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. In aggregate, the contract value of these projects is approximately $1.4 million and the work is expected to be completed in the first quarter of 2013.
About Pure Technologies Ltd.
Pure Technologies Ltd. is an international asset management technology and services company which has developed patented technologies for inspection, monitoring and management of critical infrastructure around the world.
SOURCE Pure Technologies Ltd.
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Project News
- Saipem announces awarded FPSO contracts in Angola worth more than $4 billion
- Shell announces Malaysia deep-water gas discovery
- Octagon 88 Resources announces Red Earth light oil project update
- Lamprell has received a new contract award for the construction and delivery of two Mobile Offshore Drilling Platforms
- New Dragados offshore contract secured for IKM Testing
- Ezion Secures a contract with an approximate value of USD43.7 million over a 3 year period to provide a service rig to support a South Asian Based Nat
- Ezion Secures a contract with a value of approximately USD35 million over a 3 year period to provide a service rig to support a middle eastern state
- Foster Wheeler awarded contract for incinerator in Vietnam