Pure Technologies awarded new work in the Middle East and India
Wednesday, Jan 09, 2013
CALGARY, Jan. 8, 2013 /CNW/ - Pure Technologies Ltd. ("Pure" or the "Company") (TSX: PUR) announced today that it has been awarded new work in India and the Middle East. Following the acquisition of the business of Specialized Technical Services Est. (Abu Dhabi) in early 2011, Pure has been actively pursuing new work in the surrounding region with its full range of services for the inspection and management of water and oil & gas pipelines.
The new work, related primarily to water pipelines, utilizes a number of Pure's proprietary technologies and condition assessment services including SmartBall® leak detection technology and robotic inspection. The work will be performed for a number of new clients located in India, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. In aggregate, the contract value of these projects is approximately $1.4 million and the work is expected to be completed in the first quarter of 2013.
About Pure Technologies Ltd.
Pure Technologies Ltd. is an international asset management technology and services company which has developed patented technologies for inspection, monitoring and management of critical infrastructure around the world.
SOURCE Pure Technologies Ltd.
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Pipeline News
- Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P. retains Citigroup Global Markets to sell its interest in West Texas LPG Pipeline Limited Partnership
- South Stream transport to sign contract for laying first string of South Stream’s offshore section in March 2014
- 100 billion cubic meters of gas delivered via Blue Stream to Turkey
- The Oil and Gas Services Association of Québec welcomes the National Energy Board's decision to approve the Line 9B reversal
- Southcross Energy Partners, L.P. acquires South Texas pipelines
- Ontario oil producers to benefit from Line 9B reversal
- Severstal’s Izhora pipe mill prepares for South Stream
- Release of the reasons for decision on the Enbridge application for the Line 9B Reversal and Line 9 Capacity Expansion Project/