Petrobras’s oil production in Brazil up 1.5% in November
Monday, Jan 07, 2013
Petrobras, announces that Petrobras’s domestic oil production in November reached 1,968,307 barrels per day (bpd), 1.5% higher than October. If added to the share operated for its partners, this volume reaches 2,007,346 bpd, or up 1.7% from October.
Petrobras’s domestic natural gas production was 62.179 million cubic meters per day. If Petrobras’s natural gas production is added to the share operated for its partners, this volume goes to 68.464 million cubic meters per day. Both values are within the same levels of October.
Petrobras’s total oil and natural gas production, including domestic and overseas fields, averaged 2,575,249 barrels of oil equivalent per day (boed) in November – this volume is close to October’s production (2,581,552 boed).
Domestic fields produced 2,359,402 barrels of oil equivalent (oil and natural gas), up 1.2% when compared with the previous month. This rise was due primarily to the increase in production of platform FPSO Cidade de Anchieta, located in the pre-salt of Baleia Azul field, Campos Basin, off the coast of Espírito Santo state. When Petrobras’s production is added to the share operated for its partners, this value increases to 2,437,973 barrels of oil equivalent per day (boed), a 1.4% increase from October.
Note that the scheduled maintenance shutdown program for Campos Basin platforms continued in November on P-18, installed in Marlim field, and on P-43, in Barracuda field.
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Oil & Gas News
- FTTN moves forward with Texas acquisitions as State’s oil production outpaces rivals
- Severstal to improve heavy plate quality for South Stream and Power of Siberia oil and gas projects
- Delek Group announces discovery of natural gas at the "Karish 1" exploratory well
- Max Petroleum Plc provide drilling update
- Tower Resources plc announces statement regarding the results of the Wingat-1 exploration well, Walvis Basin, Offshore Namibia
- Salamander announces North Kutei drilling insurance claim
- FMC Technologies awarded subsea equipment contract for Shell's Stones field
- Noble Energy announces Karish discovery in the Levant Basin offshore Israel