Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc. announces company presentation at investor conference
Tuesday, Feb 12, 2013
OKLAHOMA CITY, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PANHANDLE OIL AND GAS INC. (NYSE: PHX) announced today its management will present at the following investor conference.
On Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2013, the Company will present at the IPAA-OGIS Florida, in Fort Lauderdale. The Company's presentation is scheduled for 9:40 to 10:10 a.m. (EST). The presentation will be webcast live. A link to the webcast will be accessible from the Company's home page at www.panhandleoilandgas.com .
Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc. (NYSE-PHX) is engaged in the exploration for and production of natural gas and oil. Additional information on the Company can be found on the Internet at www.panhandleoilandgas.com .
SOURCE Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc.
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Oil & Gas News
- DNV GL Oil & Gas to expand footprint in West Norway
- Avtodor and Gazprom Neft sign cooperation agreement on use of advanced bituminous materials
- Perpetual Energy Inc. provides additional information on the prior period restatement of gas over bitumen royalty adjustments
- Air Products and Enterprise Products Expand relationship with Hydrogen off-gas processing agreement
- Subsea Technologies Ltd. celebrates year of growth and move to new premises with place in the final of Scottish Business Awards
- SengS shortlisted for two awards in recognition of continued growth and expansion
- AISUS Offshore achieves turnover in excess of £1million in first year in business
- Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) re-launches its procurement process