Osiris Projects to exhibit at RenewableUK Global Offshore Wind 2012
Thursday, Jun 07, 2012
Osiris Projects will be exhibiting on stand 491, close to the main entrance. The company will be showcasing a number of company developments of interest to offshore wind developers, including their newly procured track-driven inspection ROV.
At Global Offshore Wind 2012 the UK and emerging markets will showcase their strengths and opportunities. Learn from focused policy and technical content crafted to apply key findings directly to new regions, and plug into world leading industry expertise, products and investment opportunities.
The expansive exhibition showcases manufacturers, developers, utilities, component & service suppliers, consultancies, investment, government and development agencies, and more. It’s a perfect opportunity for visitors to learn about and do business with key players in the offshore wind industry.
As 2012 is Osiris Projects' 15th anniversary, the company will be celebrating with an open invitation casual drinks reception on their stand on Wednesday evening to coincide with the main exhibitor reception.
Source: Osiris Projects
Other Renewable News
- JinkoSolar successfully connects two solar PV projects totaling 39MW to the grid in Jiangsu Province
- Yingli Green Energy signs cooperation agreement with Sailing Capital to jointly form a one billion RMB renewable energy fund
- IBERDROLA INGENIERÍA in Russia to construct the 1,020 MW substation for the Votkinskaya hydropower station
- Silver Fox® labels exhibit excellent results in latest long-term UV tests
- Introducing Trinity, a portable wind turbine power station for charging USB devices
- SolarWorld signs supply agreement with PetersenDean, largest privately held U.S. Roofing and Solar Company
- Two new wind farms in Nuevo Leon, Mexico, to be funded by the North American Development Bank
- First Wind to sell power from planned solar project to Hawaiian Electric