Osiris Projects to exhibit at RenewableUK Global Offshore Wind 2012
Thursday, Jun 07, 2012
Osiris Projects will be exhibiting on stand 491, close to the main entrance. The company will be showcasing a number of company developments of interest to offshore wind developers, including their newly procured track-driven inspection ROV.
At Global Offshore Wind 2012 the UK and emerging markets will showcase their strengths and opportunities. Learn from focused policy and technical content crafted to apply key findings directly to new regions, and plug into world leading industry expertise, products and investment opportunities.
The expansive exhibition showcases manufacturers, developers, utilities, component & service suppliers, consultancies, investment, government and development agencies, and more. It’s a perfect opportunity for visitors to learn about and do business with key players in the offshore wind industry.
As 2012 is Osiris Projects' 15th anniversary, the company will be celebrating with an open invitation casual drinks reception on their stand on Wednesday evening to coincide with the main exhibitor reception.
Source: Osiris Projects
Other Renewable News
- GDF SUEZ Energy Resources NA again donates renewable energy certificates to the Houston Museum of Natural Science in Honor of Earth Day
- 3M celebrates 10-year record of EPA ENERGY STAR sustained excellence award
- SolarWorld powers spread of grass-roots community solar purchasing from coast to coast
- Canadian Solar to supply 43MW of solar modules in Japan
- Nice-Pak products and PDI complete largest Rooftop solar array in Rockland County
- Renewable Energy Group achieves one billion gallon milestone
- KYOCERA invests in solar projects valued at $38M with U.S. Light Energy
- InterGen announces agreement with IEnova for the purchase of 50 percent of the first phase of the Energía Sierra Juarez wind project