Opportunity in the Indian Solar Industry with a Focus on Glass Usage in Solar PV Panels 2012
Friday, Jan 18, 2013
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j9mglp/opportunity_in) has announced the addition of the "Opportunity in the Indian Solar Industry with a Focus on Glass Usage in Solar PV Panels 2012" report to their offering.
“Opportunity in the Indian Solar Industry with a Focus on Glass Usage in Solar PV Panels 2012”
This report provides an insight into the Indian Solar Glass and PV Panel current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes current market size estimates, including domestic market, imports and exports, market splits by players and manufacturers.
Market structure details player categories, key players' presence and installed capacities. Market practices include understanding the Solar glass and PV panels business, market trends, purchase practices and pricing.
The report also provides a snapshot of key competition, past market trends with forecast over the next 5 years, anticipated growth rates and the principal factors driving and impacting growth.
Market data and analytics are derived from a combination of primary and secondary sources.
Source: Business Wire
Other Renewable News
- GDF SUEZ Energy Resources NA again donates renewable energy certificates to the Houston Museum of Natural Science in Honor of Earth Day
- 3M celebrates 10-year record of EPA ENERGY STAR sustained excellence award
- SolarWorld powers spread of grass-roots community solar purchasing from coast to coast
- Canadian Solar to supply 43MW of solar modules in Japan
- Nice-Pak products and PDI complete largest Rooftop solar array in Rockland County
- Renewable Energy Group achieves one billion gallon milestone
- KYOCERA invests in solar projects valued at $38M with U.S. Light Energy
- InterGen announces agreement with IEnova for the purchase of 50 percent of the first phase of the Energía Sierra Juarez wind project