Opportunity in the Indian Solar Industry with a Focus on Glass Usage in Solar PV Panels 2012
Friday, Jan 18, 2013
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j9mglp/opportunity_in) has announced the addition of the "Opportunity in the Indian Solar Industry with a Focus on Glass Usage in Solar PV Panels 2012" report to their offering.
“Opportunity in the Indian Solar Industry with a Focus on Glass Usage in Solar PV Panels 2012”
This report provides an insight into the Indian Solar Glass and PV Panel current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes current market size estimates, including domestic market, imports and exports, market splits by players and manufacturers.
Market structure details player categories, key players' presence and installed capacities. Market practices include understanding the Solar glass and PV panels business, market trends, purchase practices and pricing.
The report also provides a snapshot of key competition, past market trends with forecast over the next 5 years, anticipated growth rates and the principal factors driving and impacting growth.
Market data and analytics are derived from a combination of primary and secondary sources.
Source: Business Wire
Other Renewable News
- Hannon Armstrong ("HASI") and Sol Systems collaborate to deploy up to $100 million of debt financing for distributed solar project developers in 2014
- EasySolar announces the all-in-one solar power solution
- Three International wind power exhibitions to take place in Shanghai in July 2014
- Bharat Light & Power selects OSIsoft PI System to support renewable energy growth in India
- JinkoSolar successfully connects two solar PV projects totaling 39MW to the grid in Jiangsu Province
- Yingli Green Energy signs cooperation agreement with Sailing Capital to jointly form a one billion RMB renewable energy fund
- IBERDROLA INGENIERÍA in Russia to construct the 1,020 MW substation for the Votkinskaya hydropower station
- Silver Fox® labels exhibit excellent results in latest long-term UV tests