Oil and gas industry of Turkmenistan
Thursday, Nov 29, 2012
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xn8lgn/oil_and_gas) has announced the addition of the "Oil and Gas Industry of Turkmenistan" report to their offering.
The study aims to provide a detailed analysis of Turkmenistan's oil and gas sector, including an overview of the sector's governance structure, major oil and gas producers, production projects involving foreign companies, oil and gas pipeline network, and Turkmen gas production and exports looking out to 2020.
RPI has kept track of the Turkmen petroleum industry for over 20 years, providing a unique platform for our specialists to develop in-depth analyses of both potential and evolutionary risks associated with the country's production projects.
This study presents detailed data on oil and gas production, exports, and refining and processing activities. It provides a description of the resource base, while closely focusing on taxes and regulations applicable to he petroleum sector, including producer licensing as well as the domestic investment climate and potential risks. The report also describes principal oil and gas export routes and their potential transformation in the future. It analyses anticipated changes in the demand for Turkmen oil and gas across major petroleum markets.
Source: Business Wire
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Production News
- FX Energy reports successful production test at Tuchola-3K well
- HRT Participações em Petróleo S.A. announces drilling of well 1-HRT-11-AM concluded
- Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc. and Plains Exploration & Production Company announce PXP shareholders approve acquisition
- Daybreak continues development success at California oil project
- First use of natural gas to power equipment for hydraulic fracturing in Northeastern Pennsylvania
- Talisman Energy announces first oil from HST/HSD development, offshore Vietnam growth continues in core Asia-Pacific region
- AWE upgrades AAL gross 2P reserves to over 100 million barrels of recoverable oil with potential for future significant reserves growth
- Pars Oil & Gas Company announces $16b in investment heading to South Pars gas field