Oil & gas pipeline construction in the US - growth in the natural gas market will keep industry demand flowing
Wednesday, Dec 12, 2012
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dnmf4l/oil_and_gas) has announced the addition of the "Oil & Gas Pipeline Construction in the US" report to their offering.
“Oil & Gas Pipeline Construction in the US”
In the pipeline: Growth in the natural gas market will keep industry demand flowing
Although slowed investment activity during the recession cooled demand for industry's services, pursuit of natural gas has kept business flowing over the past five years. Looking forward, the industry is projected to recover strongly. From 2012, IBISWorld forecasts that continued investment in unconventional domestic energy sources (gas shale and oil sands), pressure to repair and replace aging infrastructure, and recovery in the residential construction markets will support industry performance.
This industry comprises contractors who are responsible for the construction of gas and oil pipelines, mains, pumping stations, refineries and storage tanks (i.e. new work, reconstruction and repairs). It also includes construction management firms and special trade contractors that are primarily involved in oil and pipeline construction.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Source: Business Wire
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Pipeline News
- 100 billion cubic meters of gas delivered via Blue Stream to Turkey
- The Oil and Gas Services Association of Québec welcomes the National Energy Board's decision to approve the Line 9B reversal
- Southcross Energy Partners, L.P. acquires South Texas pipelines
- Ontario oil producers to benefit from Line 9B reversal
- Severstal’s Izhora pipe mill prepares for South Stream
- Release of the reasons for decision on the Enbridge application for the Line 9B Reversal and Line 9 Capacity Expansion Project/
- Vallourec awarded important offshore contract by Total for ML-South Project in Brunei
- API announces Obama has all the facts he needs to approve Keystone XL