Oil & gas monthly deals analysis
Thursday, Dec 06, 2012
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tl95fw/oil_and_gas) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Oil & Gas Monthly Deals Analysis - October 2012: M&A and Investment Trends" to their offering.
“Oil & Gas Monthly Deals Analysis - October 2012: M&A and Investment Trends”
Oil & Gas Monthly Deals Analysis - October 2012: M&A and Investment Trends report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the oil and gas industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the oil and gas industry in October 2012.
The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the oil and gas industry.
- Analyze market trends for the oil and gas industry in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in upstream, midstream, downstream, and equipment & services segments
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the oil and gas industry
- Summary of oil and gas deals globally in the last six months
- Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings.
This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Source: Business Wire
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Oil & Gas News
- Farm-out of Block 12B secures funding for multi-well drilling program
- Ontario oil producers to benefit from Line 9B reversal
- Progress Energy Canada and Pacific NorthWest LNG welcome third partner to British Columbia LNG export project
- Eni's CEO Paolo Scaroni meets with Libyan Prime Minister Ali Zidan