Offshore oil and gas industry in Italy
Friday, Nov 23, 2012
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mzqxz8/offshore_oil_and) has announced the addition of the "Offshore Oil and Gas Industry in Italy" report to their offering.
“Offshore Oil and Gas Industry in Italy”
During the last decade, the consumption of natural gas has increased at a rapid pace in Italy. Italy depends primarily on its natural gas and oil reserves for its basic energy requirements. With Italy becoming a part of the Pan-European Pipeline, it is expected that the flow of crude oil to the country from the Black Sea region will bypass the Bosporus Straits region, which is quite congested.
Eni is the largest oil and natural gas player in Italy and continues to play a significant role in the offshore oil and gas industry in Italy.
In this industry scenario, Taiyou Research analyzes the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry in Italy.
Key Topics Covered
- A profile of the oil and gas industry in Europe, which helps to benchmark the growth of the Italian oil and gas industry against countries in Europe. The section contains an industry definition, market profile, market value and volume analysis and industry segmentation.
- An analysis of the offshore oil and gas industry in Italy, in which we analyze the offshore oil and gas production, offshore oil and gas cumulative production, offshore remaining production of oil and gas, the oil and gas production wells in Italy, offshore drilling of wells, and offshore oil and gas expenditure in Italy.
- A market ranking and market share of the major companies in the offshore oil and gas industry in Italy by production in 2010.
- An analysis of the leading players that are active in the Italian offshore oil and gas industry.
Source: Business Wire
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Oil & Gas News
- Osiris Projects nearing completion of the ambitious works on the subsea cabling project which will help deliver fast, fibre optic broadband to the H
- Corlena Oil Company II, LLC to sell horizontal Texas Panhandle properties
- Xylem’s Godwin pumps restore critical operations at flooded oil refinery in Argentina
- TXON Partners, LLC to sell North Texas oil properties