Nuclear power in Taiwan, market outlook to 2025, 2012 update
Wednesday, Nov 28, 2012
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ljkws2/nuclear_power_in) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Nuclear Power in Taiwan, Market Outlook to 2025, 2012 Update - Capacity, Generation, Regulations, Power Plants, Companies" to their offering.
“Nuclear Power in Taiwan, Market Outlook to 2025, 2012 Update - Capacity, Generation, Regulations, Power Plants, Companies”
This report discusses in detail about the present energy mix and historic and forecast data for the nuclear installed capacity and generation. The forecast is done for the years 2012-2025. It also discusses about the regulatory framework which includes nuclear policy and regulations in the country. The report also includes the details of all reactors in the country and key players in nuclear industry.
- The report analyzes Taiwan's nuclear power industry to 2025.
- Explores and analyzes the trends and developments in Taiwan's nuclear power industry.
- Provides details about historic and forecast installed nuclear capacity and generation.
Source: Business Wire
Other Nuclear News
- MHI starts shipments of factory-made tanks for storing contaminated water at Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station
- Lieutenant General Frank G. Klotz, USAF (Ret), confirmed as energy department under secretary for Nuclear Security and Administrator for the National
- Security Improvement Project completed ahead of schedule, $20 million under budget
- Workshop at Nevada National Security Site brings together experts from a Dozen Countries