Nuclear power in Taiwan, market outlook to 2025, 2012 update
Wednesday, Nov 28, 2012
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ljkws2/nuclear_power_in) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Nuclear Power in Taiwan, Market Outlook to 2025, 2012 Update - Capacity, Generation, Regulations, Power Plants, Companies" to their offering.
“Nuclear Power in Taiwan, Market Outlook to 2025, 2012 Update - Capacity, Generation, Regulations, Power Plants, Companies”
This report discusses in detail about the present energy mix and historic and forecast data for the nuclear installed capacity and generation. The forecast is done for the years 2012-2025. It also discusses about the regulatory framework which includes nuclear policy and regulations in the country. The report also includes the details of all reactors in the country and key players in nuclear industry.
- The report analyzes Taiwan's nuclear power industry to 2025.
- Explores and analyzes the trends and developments in Taiwan's nuclear power industry.
- Provides details about historic and forecast installed nuclear capacity and generation.
Source: Business Wire
Other Nuclear News
- FY2015 budget request announces preserving President Obama’s Nuclear Security vision
- Foster Wheeler awarded contract for an LNG import and regasification terminal in Kuwait
- Zadar announces drilling permit applications and work programs for PNE and Pasfield Lake Uranium Projects
- Makena Encounters multiple conductive anomalies on Patterson Uranium Prospect
- Unit 2 at Susquehanna nuclear power plant safely shut down for planned turbine inspection
- USW announces include workers in response to leak at N.M. nuclear waste facility
- Saulsbury Industries launches nuclear services division
- B&W subsidiary awarded up to $302 million in contracts for Naval Reactors Fuel, materials services