Noble Energy announces its fourth quarter and full year results webcast and conference call
Thursday, Feb 07, 2013
Noble Energy, Inc. (NYSE: NBL) will host its fourth quarter and full year 2012 results webcast and conference call at 9:00 a.m., Central Time, Thursday, February 7, 2013.
The webcast will be accessible on the 'Investors' page of the Company's website, www.nobleenergyinc.com. Conference call numbers for participation are 888-293-6979 and 719-325-2289. The pass code number is 4391329.
A replay will be available at the same web location until May 7, 2013.
Noble Energy is a leading independent energy company engaged in worldwide oil and gas exploration and production. The Company has core operations onshore in the U.S., primarily in the DJ Basin and Marcellus Shale, in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico, offshore Eastern Mediterranean, and offshore West Africa. Noble Energy is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is traded under the ticker symbol NBL. Further information is available at www.nobleenergyinc.com.
SOURCE Noble Energy
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Oil & Gas News
- Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P. retains Citigroup Global Markets to sell its interest in West Texas LPG Pipeline Limited Partnership
- Viking strengthens partnership with Labroy Marine veteran as it invests in second rig accelerates entry to mainstream offshore rig chartering
- Longtom operational update
- SDRL - Seadrill Limited agrees to sell the ultra-deepwater drillship the West Auriga to Seadrill Partners LLC
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company’s Hawaii Gas business receives Public Utilities Commission approval on LNG shipments
- FTTN announces Oklahoma well on track to meet projections
- Praxair acquires packaged gas distributors in Texas and Oklahoma
- South Stream transport to sign contract for laying first string of South Stream’s offshore section in March 2014