Noble Energy announces its fourth quarter and full year results webcast and conference call
Thursday, Dec 20, 2012
HOUSTON, Dec. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Noble Energy, Inc. (NYSE: NBL) will host its fourth quarter and full year 2012 results webcast and conference call at 9:00 a.m., Central Time, Thursday, February 7, 2013.
The webcast will be accessible on the 'Investors' page of the Company's website, www.nobleenergyinc.com. Conference call numbers for participation are 888-293-6979 and 719-325-2289. The pass code number is 4391329.
A replay will be available at the same web location until May 7, 2013.
Noble Energy is a leading independent energy company engaged in worldwide oil and gas exploration and production. The Company has core operations onshore in the U.S., primarily in the DJ Basin and Marcellus Shale, in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico, offshore Eastern Mediterranean, and offshore West Africa. Noble Energy is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is traded under the ticker symbol NBL. Further information is available at www.nobleenergyinc.com.
SOURCE Noble Energy
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Oil & Gas News
- FTTN moves forward with Texas acquisitions as State’s oil production outpaces rivals
- Severstal to improve heavy plate quality for South Stream and Power of Siberia oil and gas projects
- Delek Group announces discovery of natural gas at the "Karish 1" exploratory well
- Max Petroleum Plc provide drilling update
- Tower Resources plc announces statement regarding the results of the Wingat-1 exploration well, Walvis Basin, Offshore Namibia
- Salamander announces North Kutei drilling insurance claim
- FMC Technologies awarded subsea equipment contract for Shell's Stones field
- Noble Energy announces Karish discovery in the Levant Basin offshore Israel