Dejour Energy update on woodrush production
Friday, Jun 08, 2012
Dejour Energy Inc. (NYSE MKT: DEJ / TSX: DEJ), an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company operating in North America's Piceance Basin and Peace River Arch regions, today announced an update on the oil production from the Halfway “E” Pool in Woodrush Field, Northern BC.
Further to our Woodrush Update of May 22, we are now able to report a full production month for May. Full month oil production in May averaged 269 Barrels of Oil per Day “BOPD” (gross) up more than 22% from the production level in March, 2012 and up 7% from the average production rate during the first half of May. Additionally, we can report that for the first six days in June gross production has averaged 319 BOPD, up an additional 18% from the average production rate for May. Total field production for the first six days in June averaged 630 Barrels Oil Equivalent per Day “BOEPD”.
Dejour is pleased to report that oil production continues to increase as the northern half of the reservoir nears fill up after more than one year of continuous water injection. Dejour currently expects field production to reach approximately 1,000 BOEPD (70% oil and 30% gas) by the end of 2012 if the company is able to continue to increase the oil rate from wells A-1-I and aB-1-I as planned. Well A-1-I, the northern most producing well in the pool has its production restricted to about 25% of current oil flow potential due to longer term reservoir management considerations.
Source: Business Wire
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Oil & Gas News
- Teekay Offshore Partners signs new FSO contract with Statoil
- The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate announces drilling permit for well 6608/11-8 in production licence 128
- Irving Oil partners with Acadia University as first natural gas customer in Nova Scotia
- ExxonMobil contributes to tornado recovery and relief efforts
- Alexander Energy Ltd. 11-12-56-27W4 well recompletion tests at 260 BOPD
- Audubon announces major dominion LNG liquefaction contract
- Greyrock to deploy plants that monetize low value associated natural gas
- Pioneer Natural Resources announces initial production results for first horizontal Wolfcamp Shale well in Martin County, Texas