Canadian Solar to attend upcoming investor conferences in New York
Friday, May 25, 2012
ONTARIO, Canada, May 24, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- Canadian Solar Inc. ("the Company", "Canadian Solar" or "we") (NASDAQ: CSIQ), one of the world's largest solar power companies, today announced that it is scheduled to attend the following investor conferences:
Barclays Capital Clean Solutions Conference on May 29 - 30, 2012
Cowen and Company 40th Annual TMT Conference on May 30, 2012
Lazard Capital Markets (LCM) Alternative Energy Conference on May 31, 2012
Attendance to these conferences is by invitation only. An archived webcast of the Company's presentation will be available on Canadian Solar website starting on June 1, 2012. During these conferences Ed Job, Director of Investor Relations will be available to meet with institutional investors.
About Canadian Solar
Canadian Solar Inc. is one of the world's largest solar companies. As a leading vertically integrated provider of ingots, wafers, solar cells, solar modules and other solar applications, Canadian Solar designs, manufactures and delivers solar products and solar system solutions for on-grid and off-grid use to customers worldwide. With operations in North America, Europe, Australia and Asia, Canadian Solar provides premium quality, cost-effective and environmentally-friendly solar solutions to support global, sustainable development. For more information, visit www.canadiansolar.com.
SOURCE Canadian Solar Inc.
Other Renewable News
- Availon lands new maintenance contract for Vestas® turbines
- EnviroGroup installs Australia’s largest grid-connected Enphase microinverter project in conjunction with Yingli Solar
- New Solar plant in El Centro, California starts operations
- GE Energy Financial Services progresses in solar with completion of investment in one of the world’s largest PV plants, in CA
- Etrion and Total secure financing with OPIC for 70 MWp Salvador solar project in Chile
- SunEdison interconnects more than 68 MW (DC) of new solar in Ontario during 2013
- TCEC-led report finds renewable energy and natural gas both play substantial roles in future Texas electric market
- Geotechnical survey on Neart na Gaoithe Offshore Wind Farm site