Canadian Solar to attend upcoming investor conferences in New York
Friday, May 25, 2012
ONTARIO, Canada, May 24, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- Canadian Solar Inc. ("the Company", "Canadian Solar" or "we") (NASDAQ: CSIQ), one of the world's largest solar power companies, today announced that it is scheduled to attend the following investor conferences:
Barclays Capital Clean Solutions Conference on May 29 - 30, 2012
Cowen and Company 40th Annual TMT Conference on May 30, 2012
Lazard Capital Markets (LCM) Alternative Energy Conference on May 31, 2012
Attendance to these conferences is by invitation only. An archived webcast of the Company's presentation will be available on Canadian Solar website starting on June 1, 2012. During these conferences Ed Job, Director of Investor Relations will be available to meet with institutional investors.
About Canadian Solar
Canadian Solar Inc. is one of the world's largest solar companies. As a leading vertically integrated provider of ingots, wafers, solar cells, solar modules and other solar applications, Canadian Solar designs, manufactures and delivers solar products and solar system solutions for on-grid and off-grid use to customers worldwide. With operations in North America, Europe, Australia and Asia, Canadian Solar provides premium quality, cost-effective and environmentally-friendly solar solutions to support global, sustainable development. For more information, visit www.canadiansolar.com.
SOURCE Canadian Solar Inc.
Other Renewable News
- Yingli Green Energy signs framework agreement with United PV for the acquisition of 300 MW solar PV plants
- E.ON brings biomass benefits to Unipart
- Panda Power funds selects GP strategies for monitoring and training at state-of-the-art combined cycle power plants
- 25 MW of solar power plants of Yingli Green Energy in China commenced construction
- Northland Power renews preliminary base shelf prospectus
- Ellomay Capital Ltd. Engages MZ Group for investor relations
- Sulzer introduces an innovative, highly efficient and cost effective cooling water pump for utility power generation
- Marubeni to launch mega-solar power project in Iwanuma City, Miyagi Prefecture