China Sunergy files 2011 annual report on form 20-F
Friday, Apr 27, 2012
NANJING, China, April 26, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- China Sunergy Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: CSUN) ("China Sunergy" or the "Company"), a specialized solar cell and module manufacturer, today announced that its annual report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2011 has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its audited financial statementsfor the 2011 fiscal year. The annual report on Form 20-F can be accessed via the investor relations section on the Company's website at: http://www.chinasunergy.com.
The Company will provide a hard copy of its annual report, including audited financial statements, free of charge to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request. Requests should be directed to IR@chinasunergy.com or by mailing written request to Investor Relations, China Sunergy Co., Ltd., No. 123, West Focheng Road, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, People's Republic of China, 211100.
An electronic copy of the annual report can also be found on the website of the Securities and Exchange Commission.
About China Sunergy Co., Ltd.
China Sunergy Co., Ltd. is a specialized manufacturer of solar cell and module products in China. China Sunergy manufactures solar cells from silicon wafers, which utilizes crystalline silicon solar cell technology to convert sunlight directly into electricity through a process known as photovoltaic effect, and assembles solar cells into solar modules. China Sunergy sells these solar products to Chinese and overseas module manufacturers, system integrators and solar power systems for residential, commercial , industrial and other applications worldwide. For additional information, please visit http://www.chinasunergy.com.
SOURCE China Sunergy Co., Ltd.
Other Renewable News
- Accenture to help Azure Power expand its solar generation business
- EPIA presents the Global Market Outlook for Photovoltaics 2014-2018 at Intersolar Europe
- Avianca Brasil and Byogy Renewables forge initiative to drive the global approval of Alcohol-to-Jet (ATJ) renewable jet fuel
- Intersolar North America strengthens focus on growing energy storage market
- GDF SUEZ Energy Resources NA again donates renewable energy certificates to the Houston Museum of Natural Science in Honor of Earth Day
- 3M celebrates 10-year record of EPA ENERGY STAR sustained excellence award
- SolarWorld powers spread of grass-roots community solar purchasing from coast to coast
- Canadian Solar to supply 43MW of solar modules in Japan