China Sunergy files 2011 annual report on form 20-F
Friday, Apr 27, 2012
NANJING, China, April 26, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- China Sunergy Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: CSUN) ("China Sunergy" or the "Company"), a specialized solar cell and module manufacturer, today announced that its annual report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2011 has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its audited financial statementsfor the 2011 fiscal year. The annual report on Form 20-F can be accessed via the investor relations section on the Company's website at: http://www.chinasunergy.com.
The Company will provide a hard copy of its annual report, including audited financial statements, free of charge to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request. Requests should be directed to IR@chinasunergy.com or by mailing written request to Investor Relations, China Sunergy Co., Ltd., No. 123, West Focheng Road, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, People's Republic of China, 211100.
An electronic copy of the annual report can also be found on the website of the Securities and Exchange Commission.
About China Sunergy Co., Ltd.
China Sunergy Co., Ltd. is a specialized manufacturer of solar cell and module products in China. China Sunergy manufactures solar cells from silicon wafers, which utilizes crystalline silicon solar cell technology to convert sunlight directly into electricity through a process known as photovoltaic effect, and assembles solar cells into solar modules. China Sunergy sells these solar products to Chinese and overseas module manufacturers, system integrators and solar power systems for residential, commercial , industrial and other applications worldwide. For additional information, please visit http://www.chinasunergy.com.
SOURCE China Sunergy Co., Ltd.
Other Renewable News
- Availon lands new maintenance contract for Vestas® turbines
- EnviroGroup installs Australia’s largest grid-connected Enphase microinverter project in conjunction with Yingli Solar
- New Solar plant in El Centro, California starts operations
- GE Energy Financial Services progresses in solar with completion of investment in one of the world’s largest PV plants, in CA
- Etrion and Total secure financing with OPIC for 70 MWp Salvador solar project in Chile
- SunEdison interconnects more than 68 MW (DC) of new solar in Ontario during 2013
- TCEC-led report finds renewable energy and natural gas both play substantial roles in future Texas electric market
- Geotechnical survey on Neart na Gaoithe Offshore Wind Farm site