China Sunergy files 2011 annual report on form 20-F
Friday, Apr 27, 2012
NANJING, China, April 26, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- China Sunergy Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: CSUN) ("China Sunergy" or the "Company"), a specialized solar cell and module manufacturer, today announced that its annual report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2011 has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its audited financial statementsfor the 2011 fiscal year. The annual report on Form 20-F can be accessed via the investor relations section on the Company's website at: http://www.chinasunergy.com.
The Company will provide a hard copy of its annual report, including audited financial statements, free of charge to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request. Requests should be directed to IR@chinasunergy.com or by mailing written request to Investor Relations, China Sunergy Co., Ltd., No. 123, West Focheng Road, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, People's Republic of China, 211100.
An electronic copy of the annual report can also be found on the website of the Securities and Exchange Commission.
About China Sunergy Co., Ltd.
China Sunergy Co., Ltd. is a specialized manufacturer of solar cell and module products in China. China Sunergy manufactures solar cells from silicon wafers, which utilizes crystalline silicon solar cell technology to convert sunlight directly into electricity through a process known as photovoltaic effect, and assembles solar cells into solar modules. China Sunergy sells these solar products to Chinese and overseas module manufacturers, system integrators and solar power systems for residential, commercial , industrial and other applications worldwide. For additional information, please visit http://www.chinasunergy.com.
SOURCE China Sunergy Co., Ltd.
Other Renewable News
- Hannon Armstrong ("HASI") and Sol Systems collaborate to deploy up to $100 million of debt financing for distributed solar project developers in 2014
- EasySolar announces the all-in-one solar power solution
- Three International wind power exhibitions to take place in Shanghai in July 2014
- Bharat Light & Power selects OSIsoft PI System to support renewable energy growth in India
- JinkoSolar successfully connects two solar PV projects totaling 39MW to the grid in Jiangsu Province
- Yingli Green Energy signs cooperation agreement with Sailing Capital to jointly form a one billion RMB renewable energy fund
- IBERDROLA INGENIERÍA in Russia to construct the 1,020 MW substation for the Votkinskaya hydropower station
- Silver Fox® labels exhibit excellent results in latest long-term UV tests