Westlake Chemical Corporation first quarter 2012 earnings conference call
Wednesday, Apr 25, 2012
HOUSTON, April 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Westlake Chemical Corporation (NYSE: WLK) will release its 2012 first quarter earnings prior to the market opening on Tuesday, May 1, 2012. The company will host a conference call at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (10:00 a.m. Central Time) on the same day to discuss the earnings release.
To access the conference call, dial (866) 730-5764, or (857) 350-1588 for international callers, approximately 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time and reference passcode 59052376.
The conference call will also be available via webcast at http://Phoenix.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?p=irol-eventDetails&c=180248&eventID=4757674 and the earnings release can be obtained via the company's Web page at, http://www.westlake.com/fw/main/IR-Home-Page-123.html.
This call will be available for replay beginning an hour after the call has ended, and may be accessed until 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time on May 8, 2011. The replay can be accessed by calling the following numbers: Domestic callers should dial 1-888-286-8010 and international callers may access the replay at 617-801-6888. The access code at both numbers is 12583170.
Westlake Chemical Corporation is an international manufacturer and supplier of petrochemicals, polymers and building products with headquarters in Houston, Texas. The company's range of products includes: ethylene, polyethylene, styrene, propylene, caustic, VCM, PVC resin and PVC building products including pipe, windows and fence. For more information, visit the company's Web site at http://www.westlake.com.
Other Petrochemical News
- BASF to establish world-scale specialty amines plant in Nanjing, China
- Independence Oilfield Chemicals introduces new crosslinking system, enables lower chemical content for fluids in unconventional shale fracturing
- Amarinth wins its first order from INEOS for flare knock-out pumps
- Gazprom’s expansion in Armenia guarantees sound and sustainable development of Armenian fuel and energy sector
- Air Products and NIPPON STEEL & SUMIKIN Pipeline & Engineering Co. Ltd. sign agreement for Hydrogen Fueling Station work in Japan
- Further to the announcement of Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Maaden) related to its subsidiary Maaden Phosphate Company (MPC) shut down
- Strengthening of petrochemical operations in Japan
- Basic agreement on unification of naphtha cracker facilities in Mizushima