REC launches industry leading certification program for solar installers
Thursday, Mar 29, 2012
REC has launched an industry leading certification program for solar installers including warranty extension and service fees for those who comply. More than 100 installers in six countries are already certified as REC Solar Professionals.
“With our unique REC Solar Professional Program we help installers to deliver high quality solar installations while providing them with the tools needed to grow their business in addition to a professional network”
REC developed the program together with installers, to ensure that the benefits are of real value. This qualification offers installers not only high-level training, but also gives them access to a wide range of benefits. Each REC Solar Professional who fulfils certain requirements is able to offer a 12 year warranty to customers purchasing REC modules.
This is two years more than the 10 year REC product warranty which includes a 25 year linear performance warranty.
REC will compensate all compliant Solar Professionals with a service fee for approved claims. The program provides installers with the possibility of participating in exclusive training courses and seminars in order to deepen their knowledge and to support their business success. All REC Certified Installers are given access to an online portal offering flash data, module registration, and marketing material.
"With our unique REC Solar Professional Program we help installers to deliver high quality solar installations while providing them with the tools needed to grow their business in addition to a professional network," said Luc Graré, Senior Vice President Sales and Marketing Cells & Modules, REC Solar.
Solar installers interested in becoming an REC Solar Professional should be recommended by an REC distribution partner. Installers are welcome to register for free for parts of the portal. The program is being rolled out globally in 2012. To learn more visit www.recgroup.com/installers.
Source: Business Wire
Other Renewable News
- JinkoSolar files 2013 annual report on Form 20-F
- Trina Solar announces grid connection for 23.8 MW PV projects in UK
- Hannon Armstrong ("HASI") and Sol Systems collaborate to deploy up to $100 million of debt financing for distributed solar project developers in 2014
- EasySolar announces the all-in-one solar power solution
- Three International wind power exhibitions to take place in Shanghai in July 2014
- Bharat Light & Power selects OSIsoft PI System to support renewable energy growth in India
- JinkoSolar successfully connects two solar PV projects totaling 39MW to the grid in Jiangsu Province
- Yingli Green Energy signs cooperation agreement with Sailing Capital to jointly form a one billion RMB renewable energy fund