REC launches industry leading certification program for solar installers
Thursday, Mar 29, 2012
REC has launched an industry leading certification program for solar installers including warranty extension and service fees for those who comply. More than 100 installers in six countries are already certified as REC Solar Professionals.
“With our unique REC Solar Professional Program we help installers to deliver high quality solar installations while providing them with the tools needed to grow their business in addition to a professional network”
REC developed the program together with installers, to ensure that the benefits are of real value. This qualification offers installers not only high-level training, but also gives them access to a wide range of benefits. Each REC Solar Professional who fulfils certain requirements is able to offer a 12 year warranty to customers purchasing REC modules.
This is two years more than the 10 year REC product warranty which includes a 25 year linear performance warranty.
REC will compensate all compliant Solar Professionals with a service fee for approved claims. The program provides installers with the possibility of participating in exclusive training courses and seminars in order to deepen their knowledge and to support their business success. All REC Certified Installers are given access to an online portal offering flash data, module registration, and marketing material.
"With our unique REC Solar Professional Program we help installers to deliver high quality solar installations while providing them with the tools needed to grow their business in addition to a professional network," said Luc Graré, Senior Vice President Sales and Marketing Cells & Modules, REC Solar.
Solar installers interested in becoming an REC Solar Professional should be recommended by an REC distribution partner. Installers are welcome to register for free for parts of the portal. The program is being rolled out globally in 2012. To learn more visit www.recgroup.com/installers.
Source: Business Wire
Other Renewable News
- GDF SUEZ Energy Resources NA again donates renewable energy certificates to the Houston Museum of Natural Science in Honor of Earth Day
- 3M celebrates 10-year record of EPA ENERGY STAR sustained excellence award
- SolarWorld powers spread of grass-roots community solar purchasing from coast to coast
- Canadian Solar to supply 43MW of solar modules in Japan
- Nice-Pak products and PDI complete largest Rooftop solar array in Rockland County
- Renewable Energy Group achieves one billion gallon milestone
- KYOCERA invests in solar projects valued at $38M with U.S. Light Energy
- InterGen announces agreement with IEnova for the purchase of 50 percent of the first phase of the Energía Sierra Juarez wind project