Missile Defense Agency awards Raytheon $208 million contract modification for AN/TPY-2 radar
Monday, Dec 17, 2012
Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) is being awarded a firm-fixed price contract modification for the AN/TPY-2 radar in the amount of $207,922,395, increasing the total contract value from $364,024,477 to $571,946,872.
Under this contract modification, Raytheon will manufacture and deliver the AN/TPY-2 Radar #11 with associated spares and three forward-based prime power units with associated spares. The work will be performed in Woburn, Mass. The performance period is from Jan. 1, 2013, through May 30, 2015. The contracting activity is Missile Defense Agency, Huntsville, Ala.
Raytheon Company, with 2011 sales of $25 billion and 71,000 employees worldwide, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 90 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as a broad range of mission support services. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. For more about Raytheon, visit us at www.raytheon.com and follow us on Twitter @raytheon.
Source: Raytheon Company
Other Project News
- Saipem announces awarded FPSO contracts in Angola worth more than $4 billion
- Shell announces Malaysia deep-water gas discovery
- Octagon 88 Resources announces Red Earth light oil project update
- Lamprell has received a new contract award for the construction and delivery of two Mobile Offshore Drilling Platforms
- New Dragados offshore contract secured for IKM Testing
- Ezion Secures a contract with an approximate value of USD43.7 million over a 3 year period to provide a service rig to support a South Asian Based Nat
- Ezion Secures a contract with a value of approximately USD35 million over a 3 year period to provide a service rig to support a middle eastern state
- Foster Wheeler awarded contract for incinerator in Vietnam