Matrix completes BP Shipping's new Permit-to-Work System
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Matrix Management Systems have completed BP Shipping's new Permit-to-Work System on time and within budget. This was commissioned by BP and will be deployed across all of its 52 tankers and LNG carriers.
Tim Fulton, Projects Manager said 'This was a straightforward project but one which had its challenges as it had to suit many different types of vessel and be completed on a very tight schedule'
Matrix Management Systems are an innovative and forward-thinking software company who specialise in providing world class, web-based Health & Safety and Hazard Management software to the Oil & Gas sector. For further information: www.matrix-ms.com
Source: Matrix Management Systems
Other LNG News
- Gazprom and Gazprombank to jointly implement Baltic LNG and Vladivostok LNG projects
- Tolling Agreement Term Sheet signed with the AES Group another step for Magnolia LNG Project
- JGC wins LNG plant rejuvenation project in Malaysia
- PETRONAS Signs New LNG Supply Agreement With CPC Corporation Of Taiwan
- API urges focus on the strategic importance of U.S. LNG exports
- Sovcomflot wins Marine Money’s ”Deal of the Year” award for project financing of LNG carriers construction
- AusGroup awarded AU$174 million scaffolding contract on the Ichthys LNG Project
- Linde process plants to present the advantages of standardization for NGL recovery and LNG plants at the DUG Midcontinent Conference