Matrix completes BP Shipping's new Permit-to-Work System
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Matrix Management Systems have completed BP Shipping's new Permit-to-Work System on time and within budget. This was commissioned by BP and will be deployed across all of its 52 tankers and LNG carriers.
Tim Fulton, Projects Manager said 'This was a straightforward project but one which had its challenges as it had to suit many different types of vessel and be completed on a very tight schedule'
Matrix Management Systems are an innovative and forward-thinking software company who specialise in providing world class, web-based Health & Safety and Hazard Management software to the Oil & Gas sector. For further information: www.matrix-ms.com
Source: Matrix Management Systems
Other LNG News
- API announces approve remaining U.S. LNG export permits without delay
- Sempra Energy, GDF SUEZ, Mitsubishi, Mitsui sign tolling capacity, joint-venture agreements for Louisiana liquefaction export facility
- Dow supports U.S. department of energy LNG export decision
- SPDC declares force majeure on gas supplies to NLNG
- ATCO awarded A$100 million subcontract on Wheatstone Project
- MHI signs agreement with Mitsui O.S.K. lines to build "Sayaendo" New-generation LNG carrier
- U.S. LNG exports can boost economy but face competition
- Burckhardt Compression announces first order for Laby-GI fuel gas compressor for dual-fuel two-stroke engines on LNG carriers