Maintenance management best practice on Absoft’s agenda
Tuesday, Nov 06, 2012
Business software experts will provide advice to operators and oilfield service firms at an event aimed at promoting maintenance management best practice in the upstream oil and gas sector later this month, in Aberdeen.
Hosted by specialist software consultancy Absoft, one of the leading independent SAP providers in the UK, this latest forum, which is free to attend is aimed at maintenance and operations decision makers and will take place on Thursday, November 15.
Delegates will hear from Karen Studley, a principal consultant at Absoft, who will explain the options available for reporting on maintenance data from SAP, with the aim of giving delegates a clear picture of which tools are most effective in different scenarios and the benefits and insight that they can provide.
Omarra Bradley, Absoft’s oil and gas pre-sales adviser will then take delegates through the latest enhancements to SAP’s maintenance software, which can improve the user experience and ensure businesses continue to get the most out of their systems.
Tim Galloway, sales manager at Absoft, who is facilitating the forum said: “This event is part of a series of open forums which we has been created to bring together decision makers from companies across the sector to discuss common issues and receive advice from SAP experts in the field.
“Our main aim at this forum is to give delegates a clear idea of which reporting tools are best suited for different scenarios and how they are used in practice so that companies can execute maintenance reporting requirements in a targeted and effective way.”
The forum, which includes a buffet lunch, runs from 1.00pm to 3.30pm at Absoft’s headquarters at Davidson House, Campus 1, Aberdeen Innovation Park, Balgownie Road. For further information or to register, contact Ashleigh Wood via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01224 707088.
Source: Absoft Ltd
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Oil Software News
- Atkins chooses AVEVA Everything3D and AVEVA Laser Modeller
- ITWORX wins £500,000 of new business in first quarter of 2014
- Agility Group Renews Global Alliance Agreement to Expand the Use of Intergraph® SmartPlant® Enterprise Solutions
- AVEVA showcases industrial gaming software for increased operational safety and efficiency
- Industry leaders meeting in Glasgow next month to discuss ‘The global decommissioning legacy – Burden or Bonanza?'
- LFM User Meeting showcases the latest release of LFM Server
- Resoptima secures agreements for ResX, the industry’s first EnKF based history matching software
- Seabed survey company Osiris Projects are to exhibit at Oceanology International 2014