Legrand goes 3D with AVEVA
Monday, Jan 14, 2013
Legrand’s Swifts IEC cable ladder, IEC cable tray, Salamandre distribution trunking and Cablofil wire mesh cable tray systems have been integrated into the industry leading AVEVA PDMS 3D design software.
Matt Crunden, Marketing Manager for Legrand’s cable management division, said: “This has been done with the dual intention of increasing specifications and placing our products in the right shop windows in recognition of the industry’s shift to Building Information Modelling (BIM).”
AVEVA is the world’s leading engineering software provider to the process plant, power and marine industries. Its AVEVA PDMS 3D design software delivers maximum productivity and capability on all types of plant projects, from the smallest upgrade to new build projects of unlimited size and complexity.
Bruce Douglas, AVEVA’s Senior Vice-President, EDS Strategy & Marketing, said: “Legrand is a world leader in cable management and we are delighted to provide integration for its cable management solutions to AVEVA PDMS 12 series.
“We are working hard to offer our customers greater access to industry standard components directly within PDMS, allowing them to use standard databases rather than being forced to create their own catalogues. This integration is further evidence of why PDMS is widely considered the most configurable 3D plant design solution for the process plant and power industries.”
For further information on Legrand, its cable management solutions and how they are operating within BIM visit www.legrand3d.co.uk or call 0845 605 4333.
For information from AVEVA on how to gain access to this catalogue please contact your local support office.
Other Oil Software News
- AVEVA provides Integrated Engineering & Design solutions to TOTAL E&P Nigeria Limited
- Atkins chooses AVEVA Everything3D and AVEVA Laser Modeller
- ITWORX wins £500,000 of new business in first quarter of 2014
- Agility Group Renews Global Alliance Agreement to Expand the Use of Intergraph® SmartPlant® Enterprise Solutions
- AVEVA showcases industrial gaming software for increased operational safety and efficiency
- Industry leaders meeting in Glasgow next month to discuss ‘The global decommissioning legacy – Burden or Bonanza?'
- LFM User Meeting showcases the latest release of LFM Server
- Resoptima secures agreements for ResX, the industry’s first EnKF based history matching software