LDK Solar announces arbitration ruling
Thursday, Dec 27, 2012
LDK Solar Co., Ltd. ("
"With regret, we were unable to take delivery of the ordered furnaces as scheduled from JYT primarily due to slower than expected industry growth and the widely available capacity of other peers," stated Xingxue Tong, President and CEO of
LDK Solar Co., Ltd. (NYSE: LDK) is a leading vertically integrated manufacturer of photovoltaic (PV) products.
Source: LDK Solar Co., Ltd.
Other Renewable News
- Availon lands new maintenance contract for Vestas® turbines
- EnviroGroup installs Australia’s largest grid-connected Enphase microinverter project in conjunction with Yingli Solar
- New Solar plant in El Centro, California starts operations
- GE Energy Financial Services progresses in solar with completion of investment in one of the world’s largest PV plants, in CA
- Etrion and Total secure financing with OPIC for 70 MWp Salvador solar project in Chile
- SunEdison interconnects more than 68 MW (DC) of new solar in Ontario during 2013
- TCEC-led report finds renewable energy and natural gas both play substantial roles in future Texas electric market
- Geotechnical survey on Neart na Gaoithe Offshore Wind Farm site