LDK Solar announces arbitration ruling
Thursday, Dec 27, 2012
LDK Solar Co., Ltd. ("
"With regret, we were unable to take delivery of the ordered furnaces as scheduled from JYT primarily due to slower than expected industry growth and the widely available capacity of other peers," stated Xingxue Tong, President and CEO of
LDK Solar Co., Ltd. (NYSE: LDK) is a leading vertically integrated manufacturer of photovoltaic (PV) products.
Source: LDK Solar Co., Ltd.
Other Renewable News
- GDF SUEZ Energy Resources NA again donates renewable energy certificates to the Houston Museum of Natural Science in Honor of Earth Day
- 3M celebrates 10-year record of EPA ENERGY STAR sustained excellence award
- SolarWorld powers spread of grass-roots community solar purchasing from coast to coast
- Canadian Solar to supply 43MW of solar modules in Japan
- Nice-Pak products and PDI complete largest Rooftop solar array in Rockland County
- Renewable Energy Group achieves one billion gallon milestone
- KYOCERA invests in solar projects valued at $38M with U.S. Light Energy
- InterGen announces agreement with IEnova for the purchase of 50 percent of the first phase of the Energía Sierra Juarez wind project