LDK Solar announces arbitration ruling
Thursday, Dec 27, 2012
LDK Solar Co., Ltd. ("
"With regret, we were unable to take delivery of the ordered furnaces as scheduled from JYT primarily due to slower than expected industry growth and the widely available capacity of other peers," stated Xingxue Tong, President and CEO of
LDK Solar Co., Ltd. (NYSE: LDK) is a leading vertically integrated manufacturer of photovoltaic (PV) products.
Source: LDK Solar Co., Ltd.
Other Renewable News
- SolarWorld signs supply agreement with PetersenDean, largest privately held U.S. Roofing and Solar Company
- Two new wind farms in Nuevo Leon, Mexico, to be funded by the North American Development Bank
- Silver Fox labels exhibit excellent results in latest long-term UV tests
- First Wind to sell power from planned solar project to Hawaiian Electric
- Yingli Green Energy signs framework agreement with United PV for the acquisition of 300 MW solar PV plants
- E.ON brings biomass benefits to Unipart
- Panda Power funds selects GP strategies for monitoring and training at state-of-the-art combined cycle power plants
- 25 MW of solar power plants of Yingli Green Energy in China commenced construction