KONGSBERG announces contract with Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering
Monday, Dec 03, 2012
Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace AS (KONGSBERG), represented by the Naval Systems & Surveillance division, has signed a contract with the South Korean Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering (DSME) for supply of MSI-90U Mk 2 components for three new submarines.
The contract value is 55,5 MUSD.
"This new contract is the result of a long term effort to strengthen our position as supplier of integrated systems for submarines. In this context this is yet another very important reference contract for KONGSBERG”, says Executive Vice President Nils-Oddvar Hagen in Kongsberg Defence Systems.
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Defence News
- U.S. Army and Lockheed Martin commission microgrid at Fort Bliss
- Lockheed Martin announces F-35A successfully completes high angle of attack testing
- Raytheon's newest Standard Missile-3 takes out complex, separating short-range ballistic missile target
- Pacific Software to acquire metal fabrication company
- Northrop Grumman proves concept for new B-2 satellite communication system
- Northrop Grumman, U.S. Navy catapult X-47B from carrier into history books
- Lockheed Martin announces rising to the challenges of today and tomorrow
- Northrop Grumman, Florida Tech help lead next generation into space through innovative STEM partnership