KBR wins UK government joint operational fuel system contract
Wednesday, Nov 14, 2012
KBR (NYSE: KBR) announced today that it has been awarded the Joint Operational Fuel System contract by the UK Ministry of Defence (MOD).
“The award of this contract is key to the strategic development of our UK based support to the MOD”
KBR will supply the MOD with fuel-handling equipment which will be used on operations and in support of military exercises worldwide. The contract is for an initial two-year period and will involve the supply of equipment and services worth approximately $35 million.
“The award of this contract is key to the strategic development of our UK based support to the MOD,” said Andrew Pringle, President, International Government, Defence and Support Services (IGDSS). “The MOD remains a key client of IGDSS and we look forward to ensuring that the MOD continues to receive outstanding support.”
Source: Business Wire
Other Defence News
- Nuclear Materials Safeguards and Security Upgrade Project completed under budget
- Animatronic mannequin to test protective equipment
- Airbus Defence and Space announces expands VSAT coverage in the Indian Ocean
- Bowtech Products Ltd shortlisted as “Employer of the Year” finalist in Grampian Awards for Business Excellence.
- Airbus Defence and Space announces launches next generation XChange for flexible maritime satellite communications
- CGI awarded DISA operational security certification for defense cloud services
- L-3 MAPPS Selected to Design the Integrated Platform Management System for the Royal Canadian Navy’s Arctic/Offshore Patrol Ship Project
- Republic of Korea air force accepts first C-130J Super Hercules