KBR wins UK government joint operational fuel system contract
Wednesday, Nov 14, 2012
KBR (NYSE: KBR) announced today that it has been awarded the Joint Operational Fuel System contract by the UK Ministry of Defence (MOD).
“The award of this contract is key to the strategic development of our UK based support to the MOD”
KBR will supply the MOD with fuel-handling equipment which will be used on operations and in support of military exercises worldwide. The contract is for an initial two-year period and will involve the supply of equipment and services worth approximately $35 million.
“The award of this contract is key to the strategic development of our UK based support to the MOD,” said Andrew Pringle, President, International Government, Defence and Support Services (IGDSS). “The MOD remains a key client of IGDSS and we look forward to ensuring that the MOD continues to receive outstanding support.”
Source: Business Wire
Other Defence News
- U.S. Army and Lockheed Martin commission microgrid at Fort Bliss
- Lockheed Martin announces F-35A successfully completes high angle of attack testing
- Raytheon's newest Standard Missile-3 takes out complex, separating short-range ballistic missile target
- Pacific Software to acquire metal fabrication company
- Northrop Grumman proves concept for new B-2 satellite communication system
- Northrop Grumman, U.S. Navy catapult X-47B from carrier into history books
- Lockheed Martin announces rising to the challenges of today and tomorrow
- Northrop Grumman, Florida Tech help lead next generation into space through innovative STEM partnership