John Bell Pipeline appoints new Assistant Director
Monday, Nov 12, 2012
John Bell Pipeline has recently announced the appointment of Rory Machray, Assistant Director for the company.
Based in the company’s headquarters at Thainstone Industrial Park, Inverurie, Mr Machray will be assisting current Managing Director, Mr Brian Thomson and Director, Mr Mark Skinner in the financial and overall running of the company.
Mr Machray brings with him over ten years’ experience in the financial field following his working life with a leading accountancy firm in Aberdeen. A qualified chartered accountant, he is keen to add to his existing skills base by learning about all aspects of running the business.
“This is a fantastic opportunity for me and I am very pleased to be part of such a successful company. I am definitely in the right place at the right time,” said Mr Machray.
Commenting on the appointment, Mr Thomson said: “After 36 years in business we are very pleased that the company is still expanding year on year. With this in mind it was time to take on board someone who can help me run the business on a day to day basis.
Rory fits the bill for the role very well as he has sound financial knowledge and experience and the passion to learn and take on responsibility.”
Source: Granite PR
Other Pipeline News
- Recommending Mongstad for Johan Sverdrup oil export
- American Midstream announces open season for reconstruction of Midla pipeline
- TransCanada launches open season for possible Eastern Triangle natural gas pipeline expansion projects
- Chambre de commerce de l'Est de Montréal voices its support for Enbridge's Line 9B reversal project
- National Energy Board responds to gas pipeline rupture southeast of Boyle, AB
- Parliamentary Commission on the Pipeline Line 9B Reversal Project - access to western oil is necessary to ensure the future of Quebec's refining indus
- Newest Axalta Nap-Gard achieves new depths for oil pipelines with operating temperatures in excess of 155°C
- South Stream gets underway already in three countries over 12 months