Jee realises further growth goal
Wednesday, Jan 30, 2013
Jee Ltd, a leading subsea engineering and training firm, has achieved a significant growth milestone by opening the company’s first London office.
Jee took the decision to open a central London office to aid the company’s overall growth strategy, which will see the firm create 150 jobs in the UK over the next 4 years, spread across its bases in London, Aberdeen and Tonbridge, near London.
Mike Hawkins, Technical Director, who will head up the London office, said: “Opening an office in central London has long been a goal for Jee and the whole team is thrilled to be taking this next step in expanding the company.
“The new location will allow us to better serve existing clients, and will be a hub from which we can attract more high-calibre employees, building on the wealth of knowledge the company already possesses as our client portfolio rapidly increases.
“These are exciting times at Jee and the London office has already proven to be the right decision to help drive forward growth plans, with two skilled senior engineers recently appointed to work from the new Victoria site.”
Mr Hawkins is joined by Team Leader Graham Wilson as well as a team of engineers in the new space, which can initially accommodate 20 staff. The firm aims to create more than 40 jobs in the UK in 2013, and the new office is an integral part of this existing growth strategy.
Jee managing director, Trevor Jee said: “It is fantastic to be able to convey a positive message of company expansion and prosperity keeping in line with our development plans.
“The opening of the London office sees us well on course to meet our growth targets, as we aim to create 150 new jobs in the UK in the next four years. Revenue for 2012 was up 51% on 2011, pushing us ahead of our projected targets of increasing company turnover from £5million to £20million in the same time period.”
Jee is a multi-discipline subsea engineering and training company operating in the global oil, gas and renewables industries. Services span the whole life-of-field, from early concept studies, through FEED and detailed design, installation and construction support services integrity management, operations and maintenance, and lifetime extension and decommissioning.
Other Oil and Gas Training News
- Wood Group expands operator training and simulation capabilities with acquisition of Cape Software
- Specialist access firm reaches new heights
- Light Brigade® and FTTH Council Asia-Pacific Join for FTTx Training
- Wood Group opens new HSE and technical competency training center in Eagle Ford region of south Texas
- Light Brigade® Updates Oil and Gas Training Program
- Industry leaders meeting in Glasgow next month to discuss ‘The global decommissioning legacy – Burden or Bonanza?'
- Italian surveyors benefit from pro-active Eiva training opportunity
- 32nd International North Sea flow measurement workshop - exhibitor booking