Jacobs wins Reliance Industries contract
Wednesday, Dec 05, 2012
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (NYSE:JEC) announced today it has been selected by Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) to provide engineering and procurement assistance services for the construction of a Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) plant at the Jamnagar refining and petrochemical complex in Gujarat, on the West Coast of India.
Jacobs Group Vice President Allyn Taylor stated, "We appreciate Reliance's confidence in us for this significant portion of its petrochemical expansion project at the Jamnagar complex. The assignment further advances our long term relationship with Reliance and our presence in India. We are committed to delivering a high level of service and value on this project."
Jacobs is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional, and construction services.
Other Petrochemical News
- BASF to establish world-scale specialty amines plant in Nanjing, China
- Independence Oilfield Chemicals introduces new crosslinking system, enables lower chemical content for fluids in unconventional shale fracturing
- Amarinth wins its first order from INEOS for flare knock-out pumps
- Gazprom’s expansion in Armenia guarantees sound and sustainable development of Armenian fuel and energy sector
- Air Products and NIPPON STEEL & SUMIKIN Pipeline & Engineering Co. Ltd. sign agreement for Hydrogen Fueling Station work in Japan
- Further to the announcement of Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Maaden) related to its subsidiary Maaden Phosphate Company (MPC) shut down
- Strengthening of petrochemical operations in Japan
- Basic agreement on unification of naphtha cracker facilities in Mizushima