Introducing the WBPG 85-200 Tonne for Heavy Duty Generation Lifting
Monday, Dec 10, 2012
RUD Chains Ltd is a leading manufacturer of lifting and lashing applications that guarantee ultimate safety when lifting and moving heavy loads. Offering over 270 different tested and certified lifting/lashing points, 210 of which are for bolting and 60 for welding. RUD have standard and tailored applications to meet your requirements. Working across many industries from offshore, construction to the MOD to name a few, their applications can be used in a wide variety of working environments.
Experience, diligence, ambition and passion are virtues RUD value in order to remain the best. RUD is ISO 9001 certified and is renowned for its expertise in heat treatment methods - delivering high performance chain products to suit the most demanding applications.
The WBPG is the next generation hoist ring for heavy duty lifting; it can be supplied from 85-200 tonnes making it a great product for a wide variety of working environments from heavy engineering, offshore, ship yards to the construction industry to name a few.
For the offshore industry the WBPG has been used to lift heavy cable-laid grommets; the WBPG offers a removable suspension ring in the shape of a shackle to attach the cable-laid grommets to for lifting.
The WBPG is loadable from any side in the direction of the pivot meaning it is suitable for lifting and turning of heavy loads. It offers threaded holes for the Starpoint VRS for easy vertical assembly. The WBPG is ideal for heavy duty lifting between 85-200 tonnes.
RUD provide standard and tailored solutions to meet even the most demanding environments, helping to deliver applications that are catered to specific requirements, project aims and environments. Top quality products combined with technological innovations and experience make RUD a top choice for all your heavy duty requirements.
Source: RUD Chains
Other Oil Product News
- Dubai Municipality along with Unique System FZE Launch a First-of-its-kind Sandstorm Forecasting Mobile App in the UAE
- Silver Fox® labels exhibit excellent results in latest long-term UV tests
- Unique System FZE Announces the Launch of the New Cygnus DIVE MK2 Now in the Middle East Region
- Seatronics adds Kongsberg Mesotech’s M3 Multibeam Sonar System to its Asia Pacific rental fleet
- Nautronix Secures Multi-Million Dollar Order for NASNet® DPR
- Silver Fox expands testing knowledge-base with UV weathering tests
- Silver Fox turns Silver Sponsor for Charity Golf Classic
- Unique System FZE Aids in Completion of the Automatic Weather Observation System Project on an International Airport in the UAE