INPEX signed a service contract for onshore exploration block 10, Iraq
Thursday, Nov 08, 2012
INPEX CORPORATION (INPEX) is pleased to announce today that INPEX has signed a Service Contract with the Iraqi State Oil Compnay (South Oil Company) for the onshore Exploration Block 10 jointly with LUKOIL Overseas Iraq Exploration B.V.(LUKOIL), a subsidiary of LUKOIL, Russian oil company.
INPEX and LUKOIL have been successfully awarded the rights to explore the Exploration Block 10 through the fourth Petroleum Licensing Round held on 31st May 2012 in Iraq. LUKOIL (Operator) holds a 60% participating interest and INPEX holds the remaining 40% participating interest in the Block 10. INPEX and LUKOIL will conduct exploration activities including the minimum work program of a 2D seismic survey of 1,375km and drilling of one exploratory well.
Source: INPEX CORPORATION
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Project News
- Octagon 88 Resources announces Red Earth light oil project update
- Lamprell has received a new contract award for the construction and delivery of two Mobile Offshore Drilling Platforms
- New Dragados offshore contract secured for IKM Testing
- Ezion Secures a contract with an approximate value of USD43.7 million over a 3 year period to provide a service rig to support a South Asian Based Nat
- Ezion Secures a contract with a value of approximately USD35 million over a 3 year period to provide a service rig to support a middle eastern state
- Foster Wheeler awarded contract for incinerator in Vietnam
- Contract extension for Safe Hibernia
- Aker Solutions Wins Contract to Deliver Subsea Production System for Total's Kaombo Development in Angola