ImagineSolar hosts free career advancement solar training featuring SolarEdge Technology
Friday, Jan 11, 2013
ImagineSolar will host a free solar training opportunity for Central Texans who want to add four NABCEP Continuing Education credit hours to their career. The course features SolarEdge portfolio of products for optimizing the performance of solar electric systems. The SolarEdge Free 4-Hour Solar Training Event takes place Wednesday, Jan 16th (9am–1pm) and includes lunch.
“Solar PV System Design & Installation Lab”
“Hosting SolarEdge offers us the opportunity to bring real value to the Central Texas solar community and helps maintain career advancement,” said Michael Kuhn, CEO, ImagineSolar. For people interested in continuing to advance their career, new levels of solar training are planned for 2013.
For those located outside of Central Texas, ImagineSolar offers online solar training courses that have instructors available to answer questions, quizzes and problem sets with immediate grading, and downloadable course materials for offline study.
Source: Business Wire
Other Renewable News
- GDF SUEZ Energy Resources NA again donates renewable energy certificates to the Houston Museum of Natural Science in Honor of Earth Day
- 3M celebrates 10-year record of EPA ENERGY STAR sustained excellence award
- SolarWorld powers spread of grass-roots community solar purchasing from coast to coast
- Canadian Solar to supply 43MW of solar modules in Japan
- Nice-Pak products and PDI complete largest Rooftop solar array in Rockland County
- Renewable Energy Group achieves one billion gallon milestone
- KYOCERA invests in solar projects valued at $38M with U.S. Light Energy
- InterGen announces agreement with IEnova for the purchase of 50 percent of the first phase of the Energía Sierra Juarez wind project