High River announces poduction results for Q4 2012
Wednesday, Jan 23, 2013
High River Gold Mines Ltd. (TSX:HRG) ("High River" or the "Company") announces its production results for the fourth quarter ending December 31, 2012.
Gold production for the fourth quarter is expected to increase over Q4 2011 by approximately 2% to 95.0 thousand gold equivalent ounces ("koz") (93.1 koz in Q4 2011). The average realized gold price during the quarter was US$1,711 per ounce.
While the Berezitovy mine and the Taparko mine strongly performed in Q4 2012, producing 37.1 koz (29.4 koz in Q4 2011) and 35.6 koz (27.5 koz in Q4 2011) respectively, production fell significantly at Buryatzoloto.
Other Mining News
- Comstock Mining to participate at the current trends in mining finance conference hosted by the Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration Inc.
- Sierra Metals expands mining of the Bolivar mine, Chihuahua, Mexico and initiates aggressive regional exploration
- Patriot Coal to reduce coal production
- Ore grades spike in North Raise area of LKA's Golden wonder mine
- Marathon completes successful sprite zone winter drilling program, Valentine Lake property
- Aureus Mining Inc. - appointment of MonuRent to provide and maintain fleet for owner mining operation at the New Liberty Gold Project in Liberia
- Vista Gold Corp. announces option agreement on the Guadalupe de los Reyes project
- Ivanhoe Mines' drilling program extends depths of rich zinc and copper zones at the Kipushi Mine in D.R. Congo