Gunvor acquires stake in TAL Pipeline
Thursday, Dec 06, 2012
INGOLSTADT, Germany, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Affirming its long-term commitment to serving the German market, Gunvor Group ("Gunvor") has acquired a 10 percent stake in the Transalpine Pipeline (TAL), which supplies Gunvor Raffinerie Ingolstadt ("GRI"). This acquisition will allow Gunvor to secure a long-term crude supply to GRI.
The deal closed December 4.
The Ingolstadt refinery, which Gunvor purchased in August, serves the markets in Southern Germany and Upper Austria, providing an important fuel supply and competition to the land-locked area.
In addition to Gunvor, shareholders in TAL currently include: OMV (25%); Shell (24%); Ruhr Oel (11%); Eni (10%); BP (9%); ExxonMobil (6%); ConocoPhilips (3%); and Total (2%).
SOURCE Gunvor Group
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Pipeline News
- Southcross Energy Partners, L.P. acquires South Texas pipelines
- Ontario oil producers to benefit from Line 9B reversal
- Severstal’s Izhora pipe mill prepares for South Stream
- Release of the reasons for decision on the Enbridge application for the Line 9B Reversal and Line 9 Capacity Expansion Project/
- Vallourec awarded important offshore contract by Total for ML-South Project in Brunei
- API announces Obama has all the facts he needs to approve Keystone XL
- ONEOK and ONEOK partners to participate in Barclays Investment Grade Energy and Pipeline Conference
- Technip wins Jangkrik subsea package in Indonesia