Global next-generation organic solar cell market 2012-2016
Friday, Feb 01, 2013
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9v2gkk/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Next-generation Organic Solar Cell Market 2012-2016" report to their offering.
“Global Next-generation Organic Solar Cell Market 2012-2016”
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Next-generation Organic Solar Cell market to grow at a CAGR of 66.23 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in attributes. The Global Next-generation Organic Solar Cell market has also been witnessing the increase in R&D activities. However, the increase in the number of alternative technologies could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are DisaSolar, Eight19 Ltd., Heliatek GmbH, and Henkel AG and Co. KGaA.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Holst Centre, Konarka Technologies Inc., Plextronics Inc., Solarmer Energy Inc., and SolarPress.
Source: Business Wire
Other Renewable News
- SolarWorld signs supply agreement with PetersenDean, largest privately held U.S. Roofing and Solar Company
- Two new wind farms in Nuevo Leon, Mexico, to be funded by the North American Development Bank
- Silver Fox labels exhibit excellent results in latest long-term UV tests
- First Wind to sell power from planned solar project to Hawaiian Electric
- Yingli Green Energy signs framework agreement with United PV for the acquisition of 300 MW solar PV plants
- E.ON brings biomass benefits to Unipart
- Panda Power funds selects GP strategies for monitoring and training at state-of-the-art combined cycle power plants
- 25 MW of solar power plants of Yingli Green Energy in China commenced construction