Global next-generation organic solar cell market 2012-2016
Friday, Feb 01, 2013
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9v2gkk/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Next-generation Organic Solar Cell Market 2012-2016" report to their offering.
“Global Next-generation Organic Solar Cell Market 2012-2016”
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Next-generation Organic Solar Cell market to grow at a CAGR of 66.23 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in attributes. The Global Next-generation Organic Solar Cell market has also been witnessing the increase in R&D activities. However, the increase in the number of alternative technologies could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are DisaSolar, Eight19 Ltd., Heliatek GmbH, and Henkel AG and Co. KGaA.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Holst Centre, Konarka Technologies Inc., Plextronics Inc., Solarmer Energy Inc., and SolarPress.
Source: Business Wire
Other Renewable News
- Availon lands new maintenance contract for Vestas® turbines
- EnviroGroup installs Australia’s largest grid-connected Enphase microinverter project in conjunction with Yingli Solar
- New Solar plant in El Centro, California starts operations
- GE Energy Financial Services progresses in solar with completion of investment in one of the world’s largest PV plants, in CA
- Etrion and Total secure financing with OPIC for 70 MWp Salvador solar project in Chile
- SunEdison interconnects more than 68 MW (DC) of new solar in Ontario during 2013
- TCEC-led report finds renewable energy and natural gas both play substantial roles in future Texas electric market
- Geotechnical survey on Neart na Gaoithe Offshore Wind Farm site