FTTN looks to drill South Lake Charles Prospect before year’s end
Tuesday, Nov 20, 2012
First Titan Corp. (OTCBB: FTTN) announced today that the company anticipates drilling to begin at its oil and gas well prospect in South Lake Charles Field, La., before the end of the year.
“We expect to have those special arrangements made soon so that we can begin the process of rigging up this new well.”
FTTN CEO Robert Federowicz met with executives from Intrepid Drilling, the company set to operate the well, last week to inspect the property and go over final details for the project.
“With funding almost in place, we’re in the process of getting the appropriate FAA permits for special rig lighting, because the site is in line with final approach to a local airfield,” Federowicz said. “We expect to have those special arrangements made soon so that we can begin the process of rigging up this new well.”
The South Lake Charles prospect is one of two working interests that FTTN owns in Louisiana, one of the nation’s top energy producing states. The second well is located in Lake Boeuf Field in the Southeastern region.
The promising reserve estimates for both assets have FTTN predicting a highly successful 2013 for the company and its shareholders.
Source: Business Wire
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Drilling News
- Ithaca Energy Inc. announces Stella field development drilling commences
- Dolphin Drilling Ltd unveils new deepwater drillship
- Ithaca Energy Inc. announces Stella field development drilling commences 18 June 2013
- Ocean Rig UDW Inc. announces letter of award for a 5 well drilling contract for the Ocean Rig Skyros
- GeoPark Holdings Limited announces new development drilling success in Tua oil field in Colombia
- AGR announcess major operator signs up for Enhanced Drilling’s RMR® services in USD3m agreement
- Lundin Petroleum AB announcess Johan Sverdrup PL265 appraisal well 16/2-17S and exploration well 16/2-17B successfully completed
- Norwegian Petroleum Directorate announces delineation of the 16/2-6 Johan Sverdrup oil discovery – 16/2-17 S and 16/2-17 B